Why do I have this feeling the refs will cost us the game?

cowboybish

Reaction score
Why do I have this feeling that we will be winning the game late in the 4th and there will be some bogus blatant non call that benefits the Pats enabling them to win the game. I hope not cause I do think we can win this game today.

Jipper

Reaction score
Why do I have this feeling that we will be winning the game late in the 4th and there will be some bogus blatant non call that benefits the Pats enabling them to win the game. I hope not cause I do think we can win this game today.

I have a similar feeling except mine says the game is going to be over by the mid part of the 3rd quarter

droopdog7

Reaction score
Because you’re paranoid. The better team will win.

Jipper

Reaction score
Because you’re paranoid. The better team will win.

i am as big of a homer as there is out there but this team will likely do what it always does and lose in a moment when they can seperate and prove they are a contender.

but hey, theres a chance.

droopdog7

Reaction score
i am as big of a homer as there is out there but this team will likely do what it always does and lose in a moment when they can seperate and prove they are a contender.

but hey, theres a chance.
Every team that loses the game does something to lose it. Games and teams so close that every single play is magnified.

So saying a team does something to lose is meaningless.

lukin2006

Reaction score
More Pollard, less of the fat, slow over paid head case...

cowboybish

Reaction score
TOLD YA! Blatant no call Tripping on Frederick killed the chances.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why do I have this feeling that we will be winning the game late in the 4th and there will be some bogus blatant non call that benefits the Pats enabling them to win the game.

The Cowboys never had a lead yesterday. Blaming a loss - any loss - on "the refs" is hardly unique here. It happens every time.