Why do people want Easley?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
With our problem of taking injury ridden players in the past why do people want another one? Even if he's an All Pro he does us no good playing 12 games a year no matter what round he's gotten in.

Sean Lee/Bruce Carter/DeMarco Murray should be all you need to know about taking great players who are only there 75% of the time!

dbonham

Reaction score
He does twelve games worth of good if he plays twelve games...

Players get hurt... an ACL tear is not predictive of a pulled hamstring is not predictive of a sprained ankle

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm more worried by the lack of actual stats. He passes the eyeball test, and is clearly disruptive, but he never actually produced any meaningful stats. Take him in 2 no question cause of talent, but too big a risk before then.

tm1119

Reaction score
I'm no doctor....but from a medical standpoint I don't believe there is such a thing as an injury prone acl. More bad luck than anything. If our team doctors feel his knees are both in good shape for the foreseeable future I don't see why you wouldn't want him.

RS12

Reaction score
I heard his combine interviews were bad. Questions about his maturity and love for the game, on top of the injury history.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I heard his combine interviews were bad. Questions about his maturity and love for the game, on top of the injury history.

Marinelli practically went on honeymoon with him, so I'm sure he got a better feel for him than a few scripted combine questions.