Why Do They Torture Us!?!?!?

Nexx

Reaction score
Gah, its not as bad as last weeks wait but the waiting on Sunday is gonna be painful too. Sigh least there's more football to watch before hand. Give us some noon games!!! LOL, I'm so impatient.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Lookit. Here's what I do when we are playing late. A) Get really drunk Saturday night -- stay up until nearly 6 am. Sleep it off. Then I wake up and the game is much much closer.

fortdick

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2271134 said:
Lookit. Here's what I do when we are playing late. A) Get really drunk Saturday night -- stay up until nearly 6 am. Sleep it off. Then I wake up and the game is much much closer.

Or do like me, get a 12 O'clock tee time and when the round is over, its Cowboys v. *** Packers! 'Course, there will be a lot of gimmies to make sure the round gets done in time.

9xxx11

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2271134 said:

I second dat... But they only bad thing is dat I enjoy the fox pregame show!!! Sum thing about that fox NFL music thing just gets me pumped up... I also enjoy frank caliendo!! So therefore can't get up too late..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I sit back and enjoy the early games. Having to wait for a nationally televised game is no big deal to me and I like the fact that MNF and SNF want the Cowboys on their schedule it was not that long ago when no one cared to have us play these nationally televised games

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love the late games.

I like being able to watch other teams play all day and not having any other games on while we are playing.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll be nervous as heck by the time 5:30 rolls around that day. I have two flag football games that afternoon though to take my mind off it till then.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
fortdick;2271166 said:
Or do like me, get a 12 O'clock tee time and when the round is over, its Cowboys v. *** Packers! 'Course, there will be a lot of gimmies to make sure the round gets done in time.

I sure hope I'm not in the foursome behind you.

EndGame

Reaction score
Us out-of-towners without Sunday Ticket really appreciate these Sunday and Monday night games. We're guaranteed to be able to see the Cowboys without having to spend the money to go to a sports bar!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2271192 said:
will be a great game for sure.....Go Cowboys

Those are awfully strong words, there, pahd'nah. You sure you don't want to use more judicious words???

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nexx;2271125 said:
Gah, its not as bad as last weeks wait but the waiting on Sunday is gonna be painful too. Sigh least there's more football to watch before hand. Give us some noon games!!! LOL, I'm so impatient.

Leeson, mister.
Do some landscaping. Wash the car. take out the trash. then do some housework to keep the babe off your case. In no time the magical time will roll around and all will be right wit da world.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I can't stand these late games either. I spend all of Sunday watching the other games, and pacing back and forth in front of the TV waiting for our time to play. I get so nervous that I can't even do other chores around the house to keep my mind off of it...leading to a non-productive weekend (so my wife says).

She claims that I'm so nervous, that I could put a lump of coal where the sun doesn't shine and it would turn into a diamond by kickoff.

:laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's called greed. Popular teams = higher ratings, and higher ratings come at night. Why do you think there hasn't been a World Series game played in daylight in 20+ years?