Why doesn't LJ get a flag?

badleelee

Reaction score
TO uses a football, and gets a celebration flag. LJ uses a big chiefs flag, and no penalty. Did anyone see this?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dunno but I wish Joe Buck would stop with the tattling.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
badleelee;1742827 said:
TO uses a football, and gets a celebration flag. LJ uses a big chiefs flag, and no penalty. Did anyone see this?

Yes I saw it, unreal. The bias by the refs is ridicilous and I am sick of it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
TO didn't get a penalty when he celebrated against the Dolphins. He got fined.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
peplaw06;1742841 said:

so ur saying a cheerleader can hand TERRELL OWENS her pom-poms and not get flagged AT ALL?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
peplaw06;1742841 said:

Exactly, he'll get fined.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
kØwbØy;1742855 said:
so ur saying a cheerleader can hand TERRELL OWENS her pom-poms and not get flagged AT ALL?
Yeah, the cheerleader will never get flagged.

Ren

Reaction score
peplaw06;1742841 said:

he did get flagged on that one

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Regardless of what happened with TO as far as LJ, I dont think you should get flagged when you bust out a huge play in what was up to then a defensive game, and in emotion represent your team by waving a flag. That kind of celebration is what is good for the game, its team oriented, not the individual "I'm better than you are" mocking bullcrap.

The no call was the right call in that instance IMO.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Rodney Harrison to be ejected from the Pats game after he slapped an official on the *** after a play. I was under the assumption any contact with officials outside of a play was an automatic ejection.

My memory is hazy, but wasn't Steve Smith ejected vs. Dallas a couple years ago for even less contact?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1743170 said:
I'm still waiting for Rodney Harrison to be ejected from the Pats game after he slapped an official on the *** after a play. I was under the assumption any contact with officials outside of a play was an automatic ejection.

My memory is hazy, but wasn't Steve Smith ejected vs. Dallas a couple years ago for even less contact?

yes he was ejected for less contact. why harrison is still in the game is just unexplicable. i'm assuming he slapped the official on his ___ because he made a good call..so that means if they mess up..harrison has the right to punch em in the face and still stay in the game.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1743170 said:

Steve Smith's ejection was due to the aggressive nature of the contact. Newman got him all worked up.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1743250 said:
uhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah he did
Yeah I realized that with the earlier post. I guess you missed that one.

Regardless he got the flag for using the ball or goalpost as props. Things used for the actual game. That is where the penalty came from.

I'm so tired of everyone whining over the slightest perceived bias. Do you really think that the refs at the GB-KC game are thinking, "well if this was TO, he'd be getting a flag, but it's LJ, so he's not." Please.

Life's not always fair or consistent. All you chronic whiners should really grow up.

/rant