Why doesn't this team believe in making adjustments?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is it a crime or sin to make adjustments during the game, at half time etc?? Are we that stuck in our ways, or too arrogant to want to be better? You see teams out there all the time making adjustments to the things we do, why can't we do this? You see teams in the playoffs making adjustments. Is it that hard or are we forever stuck in our ways? Please give your thoughts......

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I ask myself the same question. Maybe it's because they didn't do enough homework. They draw up a game plan but when the plan isn't what they think, they're lost. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Is it a crime or sin to make adjustments during the game, at half time etc?? Are we that stuck in our ways, or too arrogant to want to be better? You see teams out there all the time making adjustments to the things we do, why can't we do this? You see teams in the playoffs making adjustments. Is it that hard or are we forever stuck in our ways? Please give your thoughts......
Because they are smarter than everybody else.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I ask myself the same question. Maybe it's because they didn't do enough homework. They draw up a game plan but when the plan isn't what they think, they're lost. That's the only explanation I can come up with.
It's like they only go into the week with ONE plan A, not a backup plan if A doesn't work. I often ask myself what are these guys doing during the week of game prep, we must really feel that we're superior than our opponent, it seems so obvious.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They do believe in making adjustments. Make an adjustments to be home during the playoffs. Ha ha ha ha ha just kidding.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
In 3 words? Pride, arrogance, and stubbornness