Why don't we have this defense? Phillips lackadaisical

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
every week on NFL LIVE and nfl network, and fox sports pre-game, etc., all I see is 3-4 teams with 7 guys ont he line of scrimmage, 4 guys blitz, the other 3 backup, the O-line NEVER knows who's coming or how manming causing confusion along the O-line, this NEVER happens with our D, can we get SOMEONE who knows how to disrupt an offense by confusing them on who's coming on blitzes and who's dropping into coverage?

Demarcus Warends plenty of time the whole defense is p1ssed cause the coaches make everything too coimplicated, I'm only assuming stupid stunts or what not by the D-line instead Ware wants to just line up and attakck instead of ***** footing around as he called it.
Also, funny story, Ware shows up at my friends house on Monday after the loss to Arizona I believe, and my friend was like, what are you doing here, aren 't you supposed to be in meetings on monday going over game tape?
Ware goes, oh no, we're off till Wednesday cause Wade Phillips says although we lost, he really liked the way we played hard so he gave us monday and teusday off. LOL
He then made a look on his face like, yeah, I know, it's ********, but that's wade type of look!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
2 days off AFTER A LOSSS cause we TRIED HARD?
This is why this team comes out with no emotion, it's a good old texas, golly gee golly we tried, so I guess that's good enough, have a fewd I guess try hard next week too, oh gosh golly gee!

I'm from NY, so I'm just assuming that's how Wade from Texas would say it. LOL

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
if the defense is too complicated now than the players are just plain stupid. If Wade gave them off yesterday he needs to be fired.

Reaction score
put the blunt down and step away from the computer. or just pass it over here so I can keep read your post

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
O.K., this site is officially filled with a bunch of idiots, just when I thought I foudn a good site, BAM, the ******** posters arrive in full force!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366866 said:
O.K., this site is officially filled with a bunch of idiots, just when I thought I foudn a good site, BAM, the ******** posters arrive in full force!

....and back on ignore you go.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366866 said:

A bit of advice: If you're going to call others "idiots" at the very least please offer readable posts. It's the height of irony when someone calls another an "idiot" and yet that someone hasn't mastered basic subject-verb, sentence structure.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Our LBs cannot drop back into coverage like those on many other 3-4 teams. The coaches don't trust them to play pass defense.

es22

Reaction score
This is why we need a coach who motivates and encourages the players to become successful. Wade knows this is his last year, and he is waiting to be let go.

do not bring in Cowher. Hopefully we can get a coach like Fox in Carolina (if he gets fired).

rangers71

Reaction score
I can answer this question for you. It's because our defensive players with the exception of Ware, Newman, and Ratliff are just not very good. I know we think they are but it's time to say they are just not good football players.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
A lot of our defensive problems IMO are a result of our inside linebackers. We can't be as aggressive as we should because we can't rely on our backers in coverage (same can be said about our DBs as well I guess). At one time, Zack Thomas was great, but no any more. Bradie has never been good in coverage. I'd like to see more of Burnett, but he can't stay healthy. We would also have a better pass rush if Spencer could stay healthy. I agree we should be much more aggressive on defense, but I think the coaches are too afraid to gamble. Maybe now they realize they have to. Too bad they had to be forced into it.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rampage;2366801 said:
If Wade gave them off yesterday he needs to be fired.

NFL players must get Tuesday off unless they are injured and need treatment or their team has a short week (such as a Thursday game). That's part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. You can't violate the CBA just because you lost a few games.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2367409 said:
NFL players must get Tuesday off unless they are injured and need treatment or their team has a short week (such as a Thursday game). That's part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. You can't violate the CBA just because you lost a few games.
wow! i didn't know that. these guys wouldn't last a week if they still had it like back in the old days.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
tomson75;2366888 said:
....and back on ignore you go.

You pushed the unicorns ignore button, didn't you?

My guess is that the poster is . . . RomoIsBack!!!