Why I want us to beat the Pack

landryscorner

Reaction score
Of course the obvious reason would be to solidify homefield advantage through-out the playoffs, but, perrsonally I'm sick and tired of all the love that reporters, especially ESPN, has been giving the Pack its like the late 9o's all over again, this time instead of SI, it's ESPN jumping on the OLD man's back...and what infuriates me is that I thought we had banished Favre in convincing fashion back in 95, but noooo here he comes again, It's time to excorcise the demon for good with a good ole fashion Texas Turf slug fest....now I know we have all been given ROY a hard time this past couple of days, both here and in the national/local media, but I think It's time for ROY to let out his frustrations on Brett, Wade needs to take that Muzzle off and let ROy have fun with the Chew TOy.....Lets Put the Pack away for good, and especially Brett away for good, His glory days are wayy gone, lets prove it.....:bang2:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
landryscorner;1765088 said:
Of course the obvious reason would be to solidify homefield advantage through-out the playoffs, but, perrsonally I'm sick and tired of all the love that reporters, especially ESPN, has been giving the Pack its like the late 9o's all over again, this time instead of SI, it's ESPN jumping on the OLD man's back...and what infuriates me is that I thought we had banished Favre in convincing fashion back in 95, but noooo here he comes again, It's time to excorcise demon for good with a good ole fashion Texas Turf slug fest....now I know we have all been given ROY a hard time this past couple of days, both here and in the national/local media, but I think It's time for ROY to let out his frustrations on Brett, Wade needs to take that Muzzle off and let ROy have fun with the Chew TOy.....Lets Put the Pack away for good, and especially Brett away for good, His glory days are wayy gone, lets prove it.....:bang2:

Umm, ESPN has us ranked #2 in the league :confused:

landryscorner

Reaction score
smarta5150;1765090 said:
Umm, ESPN has us ranked #2 in the league :confused:

well apparently you either just got cable or satellite this week because in case you haven't been watching ESPN you missed all the Favre love these past two months...

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
landryscorner;1765094 said:
well apparently you either just got cable or satellite this week because in case you haven't been watching ESPN you missed all the Favre love these past two months...

Why shouldn't he get any love? I am still :confused:

landryscorner

Reaction score
Nav22;1765091 said:
Because you're a Cowboys fan. Am I close?

guess were letting third graders post in here, but I thought my SN would of given it away...

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
landryscorner;1765100 said:
guess were letting third graders post in here, but I thought my SIG would of given it away...

You don't even have a sig.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
what do u expect they have the golden boy Brett Farve and 8-1 just like us, of course they are gonna get the hype, just like us..

It's a toss up on who wins and the winner gets all the hype for the rest of the season

adamknite

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Favre's never won a game in Texas Statdium has he? I hope we continue that trend.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
adamknite;1765118 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Favre's never won a game in Texas Statdium has he? I hope we continue that trend.

I do remember what I think is the only time he beat us... Deion INT'd Favre for a TD... then we got scorched something like 44-10....

I dont remember where that was.... I want to say in Dallas... not sure...

adamknite

Reaction score
YoMick;1765123 said:
I do remember what I think is the only time he beat us... Deion INT'd Favre for a TD... then we got scorched something like 44-10....

I dont remember where that was.... I want to say in Dallas... not sure...

That was in Greenbay.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The all time series with the Packers is tied 10-10. I don't want to be tied any more. I also don't want to be behind them.

I want the tie breaker in hand in case we finish with the same record. The road to the Super Bowl for the NFC should go through Dallas, not Lambeau.

Not to mention the fact I hate losing home games. Heck, all games for that matter. Beating them gives us a legit shot at the most wins in our franchise History. That is important to me.

I want to beat them badly.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hostile;1765138 said:
The all time series with the Packers is tied 10-10. I don't want to be tied any more. I also don't want to be behind them.

I want the tie breaker in hand in case we finish with the same record. The road to the Super Bowl for the NFC should go through Dallas, not Lambeau.

Not to mention the fact I hate losing home games. Heck, all games for that matter. Beating them gives us a legit shot at the most wins in our franchise History. That is important to me.

I want to beat them badly.

I agree but I can't help but think of the time Vick beat the Packers in Lambeau (Playoff game)

:laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1765141 said:
I agree but I can't help but think of the time Vick beat the Packers in Lambeau (Playoff game)

:laugh2:

I cant help but think that Romo's record on the road is better than his home record :eek: .... just about undefeated on the road