Why Is Everyone So Happy??

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
:star:we havent done anything yet.. a year ago we were 13-3 and should have been 14-2 if it werent for us resting vs the Commanders.

we are already 7-4 and i know romo has been out and other players but sheesh

we beat a terrible team IMO..

for T.O having a career day of 200 yards 35 points is nothing we should have easily had atleast 40 or more. not that im complaining

we cant convert on 3rd down

T.O had fun but Jason Witten ANd Uno Uno hardly got any passes thrown there way because of T>O

I know alot of people are going to say stop complaining but YOU CANT JUST BE SATISFIED . we need to have that attitude of needing to Improve each and every game.:star:

jimmy40

Reaction score
cowboys5;2439233 said:
:star:we havent done anything yet.. a year ago we were 13-3 and should have been 14-2 if it werent for us resting vs the Commanders.

for T.O having a career day of 200 yards 35 points is nothing we should have easily had atleast 40 or more. not that im complaining

T.O had fun but Jason Witten ANd Uno Uno hardly got any passes thrown there way because of T>O

I know alot of people are going to say stop complaining but YOU CANT JUST BE SATISFIED . we need to have that attitude of needing to Improve each and every game.:star:

If the other teams idiot DC decides to let TO have a free lane to run then we should throw him the ball ALL FREAKING DAY.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
cowboys5;2439233 said:

You cant be satisfied as a player/team, we are a bunch of dudes in a chat room who is happy their team won a football game today. I dont think anybody (well maybe a few) are so delusional to be making superbowl plans based solely on us beating a bad niners team. Still nice to get a win and score over 20.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its the NFL. Anyone can win any given sunday. I'm just glad when we win. And i'm impressed by this defense. A defense that made the Rams look dominant seems to be putting it together. Teams don't have back to back 13 win seasons. I'm sorry it doesn't happen. I had this team going 10-6 before the season. You have to be realistic. They might exceed that they might not. I don't care if we're 9-7. Just as long as we have a winning record in December is all I care about. Records don't mean squat. Ask the '07 Cowboys.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i get the point. if we win we poop on the win if we lose......GUESS WUT...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
well first and foremost The Niners have weapons they took AZ to the goal line and almost beat them. They are not as bad as some make them out to be.

2nd. Romo is still off but thats because of his cast I'm sure as the weeks move on it will get better.

3rd. Witten would've had a better day if Romo balls didn't hang a bit. So you can't blame TO.

4th RW11 is doing his part he is taking double coverage away from TO. I can live with RW11 having 50 yards Rec. If TO has 200 and 3 big plays You can't complain about that or blame TO. He has speed and the ability to flat out beat guys in a foot race.

5. On a side note when the pocket broke down and romo is scrambling he will not throw across his body to the other side of the field! So yes TO got more looks when things broke down!

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;2439247 said:
If the other teams idiot DC decides to let TO have a free lane to run then we should throw him the ball ALL FREAKING DAY.

EVERYONE WAS OPEN

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys5;2439233 said:

A year ago means nothing for this year.

SF may not be the most talented team, but they played hard for Singletary again and are better than their record indicates.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cowboys5;2439233 said:

You understand that this forum consists mostly of fans (not players), right?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2439270 said:
You understand that this forum consists mostly of fans (not players), right?

yes i do understand but when we get happy like this we start to be Commanders fans..

why get happy when there was no way we should have lost this game

especially with the talent

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cowboys5;2439277 said:
yes i do understand but when we get happy like this we start to be Commanders fans..

why get happy when there was no way we should have lost this game

especially with the talent

Okay.

But how do we impact the play of the team?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboys5;2439233 said:

You are the clown who started a thread about how much T.O. sucks right before the game ...... right?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Because I married the girl of my [strike]nightmares[/strike] dreams.

http://img367.*************/img367/103/dirtywmwould20youjpgcd2.jpg

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2439283 said:
You are the clown who started a thread about how much T.O. sucks right before the game ...... right?

yes i am.

miles austin can beat single coverage

cmon are you serious he hasnt really done much all season besides this game.

he drops so many passes .. even today one that him him right in his hands.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
bbgun;2439286 said:
Because I married the girl of my [strike]nightmares[/strike] dreams.

http://img367.*************/img367/103/dirtywmwould20youjpgcd2.jpg

You are not right:lmao: