Why Romo?!!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The song is clever but it irritates me to be honest. The guy came in and gave life to a dead team and some people are ready to write him off because of a bobbled snap in a game we wouldn't have been in without him. :bang2:

Undisputed

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it completely writes him off. The tone is more of disappointment and exaggeraion than anything. Which I think all of us felt after that final game.

Obi-Wan said it best, "You were the chosen one!!!" ;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
It wasn't Carrie's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
One side of me says that was funny and well done, ... but the other side of me, the true side of me says, ... who goes to that much trouble to put a man down, or even poke fun of someone. Pretty good singer, but the guy is a loser. Probably an Iggles fan.:D

I've always felt that if it hurts someone, anyone, then its not funny. There is plenty to laugh at that doesn't put others down.

But that's just me.

I get the feeling Tony gets the last laugh anyway.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Hopefully we are all given the last laugh. But until then, I am going to suck the small bit of amusement I can get out of that sickening moment and chew it slowly.
:cool:

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
I just hope one of the fans here does know how to make those slide show with some song about Brady who was supposedly "Captain Comback" and then throws an INT and almost cries like a little baby and doesn't even shake hands with anyone...

If he doesn't believe in shaking hands after the game....then why does he stick around when he wins?

I hate the Patriots and their fans, but nothing can be compared to how much I hate Brady.