Why try and change TO?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
He is what he is... why try and make him something he is not... he was brought here to perform on the field... we should leave it at that... Thats what Jerry wants, BP wants (another SB)... and its what we want... YAC, RAC, 1st Downs, TD's etc...

CalMor

Reaction score
YoMick said:
He is what he is... why try and make him something he is not... he was brought here to perform on the field... we should leave it at that... Thats what Jerry wants, BP wants (another SB)... and its what we want... YAC, RAC, 1st Downs, TD's etc...
\\

TO needs to keep his freak show on the field instead of off.

superpunk

Reaction score
C'mon Mick. Do you have to start a new thread every time you have a thought about TO? This wouldn't have worked in the other thread?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
superpunk said:
C'mon Mick. Do you have to start a new thread every time you have a thought about TO? This wouldn't have worked in the other thread?

Actually 2 different frames of thought if you read them....

Congratulations on your Moderatorship!!
:lmao:

superpunk

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Actually 2 different frames of thought if you read them...

"I would never put a player out there that doesn't practice, that would be crazy" I think THAT statement right there is CRAZY.... We KNOW what TO can do... whats he gonna do hurt them team by being out there?

Come on BILL!!!

I guess you can call them two seperate frames of thought. They seem to go together fine to me. But hey, you can never have enough TO threads, right?