why was witten allowed to dress?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
he has a cracked rib....it could puncture his lung if he is hit hard enough. there was no reason to have him out there. two of our INTs came when we tried to force the ball to an almost immobile witten.

i see no point in sitting romo, but playing witten. at least romo can grip the football and throw it. i am sure witten is in constant pain, and just the simple act of breathing must hurt like hades.

i am cool with romo sitting, but i feel witten should have been in street clothes as well.

links18

Reaction score
This is an excellent illustration of the cluelessness of the coaching staff. You are basically conceding the game by starting Johnson and then you put Witten in at risk of further injury. Completely contradictory and completely mindless. Of course, I guess they may have really thought they had a chance with Johnson, but that just further illustrates the point of how clueless they are. The moronic series of events, when Bollinger was running onto the filed only to be pulled for Johnson is further indication that this coaching staff just had no idea what it was doing. It has no plan and is basically just making decisions on a whim. Nobody is in charge right now......

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Don't forget Flozell's left hand is numb and swollen. Yet he is still out there false starting and allowing sacks.

Do the players run this team? Do they decide who starts?