Why wasn't T. Glenn involved?

Zman5

Reaction score
He usually kills the Eagles with big plays. They said the Eagles were going to double team TO with Dawkins.

So my question is why didn't they adjust their passing game and make TG more of the focus?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Zman5;1259666 said:
He usually kills the Eagles with big plays. They said the Eagles were going to double team TO with Dawkins.

So my question is why didn't they adjust their passing game and make TG more of the focus?

I'm sure Dave in NC has the answer to this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1259670 said:
Not sure, but he did drop that nice pass from Romo in the third.

TG dropped a pass?? What? Dave did you heard this madness? That's not possible right Dave.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259675 said:
TG dropped a pass?? What? Dave did you heard this madness? That's not possible right Dave.

Didn't he drop it on the one where we got an illegal contact call on Hood early in the 3rd? I had just sat down for turkey and TV was in the other room but I was sure he dropped a good pass at the 45 or so.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Once again...

its on the coaches.

We have TO running fly patterns down the sideline and TG running slants.

It should be the opposite.

TG is a deep threat and TO is a YAC guy.

Its the coaches.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1259681 said:
Once again...

its on the coaches.

We have TO running fly patterns down the sideline and TG running slants.

It should be the opposite.

TG is a deep threat and TO is a YAC guy.

Its the coaches.

This makes a lot of sense to me.

alancdc

Reaction score
Zman5;1259666 said:

Not sure, but I agree that he should have been. It seemed like w moved the ball pretty effectively, but we only got 3 or 4 posessions in the first half it seemed like. That goal line stand hurt us mentally and then they drive it right down the field.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259857 said:
Because TG had drops in 2005, :lmao2:

Who had the most drops in 05? Betcha have no idea? I, personally, don't care. But as much as you care about TO's drops you should, at the very least, know who's record he broke from the previous year. ;)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259867 said:
Who had the most drops in 05? Betcha have no idea? I, personally, don't care. But as much as you care about TO's drops you should, at the very least, know who's record he broke from the previous year. ;)

I DON'T CARE. Period. Are you an idiot or just can't read.
owens has that distinction this year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259876 said:
I DON'T CARE. Period. Are you an idiot or just can't read.
owens has that distinction this year.

You don't care because you have no idea. I bet you watch a lot of ESPN though. :lmao:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1259878 said:
You don't care because you have no idea. I bet you watch a lot of ESPN though. :lmao:

Ok you are an idiot. Dude we are on the internet are we not? How hard would it be to find out if I cared?
Good night.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1259885 said:
Ok you are an idiot. Dude we are on the internet are we not? How hard would it be to find out if I cared?
Good night.

Good night sweet hater.

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1259670 said:
Not sure, but he did drop that nice pass from Romo in the third.

T.O. drops a million passes, Glenn probably was shocked the ball came to him...:rolleyes: