Why, why, why.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I still can't beieve we lost to this sad excuse for a football team. God, I hate the Commanders... :banghead:

calico

Reaction score
We didn't lose to them...we gave them a win.

I also love just now hearing the skins fans chanting "Eagles Suck"...come on. This is a close game and you don't look good.

Dallas fans could chant it because we broke our boots off in their *****.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I still can't beieve we lost to this sad excuse for a football team. God, I hate the Commanders... :banghead:

i agree. it sucks, and was a terrible loss to give up.

but the skins winning tonight is GOOD for dallas.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I think that game was merely a by-product of us getting used to a new system.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I have to admit this is the first time I ever wanted the iglets to win a game. I'd love the skidmarks to lose a heartbreaker like we did to them.....you know, I am trying to register at Xtremeskins, and my account has been waiting for activatino for almost a week now, I am using my screen name from here.....winder wat the hold up is........

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
you know, I am trying to register at Xtremeskins, and my account has been waiting for activatino for almost a week now, I am using my screen name from here.....winder wat the hold up is........

You just answered your own question. :D

Jay

Reaction score
"but the skins winning tonight is GOOD for dallas."

HOW?

This wasn't good at all. Eagles are coming off 2 losses and going at home to a divisional opponent they've owned. They're going to be desperate. It would have suited us better if the Eagles won, why? Simple.

We beat the Eagles already. We lost to the Commanders. If we beat the Eagles, we hold the tiebreaker over them. Now, the Commanders, who we don't have a clear cut way of holding the tiebreaker over them, are closer to use and in fact tied with us in their record.

It wasn't good for us. Don't be fooled.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Jay said:

HOW?

This wasn't good at all. Eagles are coming off 2 losses and going at home to a divisional opponent they've owned. They're going to be desperate. It would have suited us better if the Eagles won, why? Simple.

We beat the Eagles already. We lost to the Commanders. If we beat the Eagles, we hold the tiebreaker over them. Now, the Commanders, who we don't have a clear cut way of holding the tiebreaker over them, are closer to use and in fact tied with us in their record.

Agreed

calico

Reaction score
Well, after this game. I am sure when I say that Dallas is the most complete team in the NFC East. We should be undefeated in the division if not for a 2 min lapse.

The Giants can't win on the road.
The Eagles are just down.
And the Skins have no offense at all.

My prediction for the East would be.

Dallas
NY

And a tie with Wash and Philly.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
We lost to the Commanders because fate finally caught up to us. You simply cannot beat a team in perpetuity.

Reaction score
calico said:
Well, after this game. I am sure when I say that Dallas is the most complete team in the NFC East. We should be undefeated in the division if not for a 2 min lapse.

The Giants can't win on the road.
The Eagles are just down.
And the Skins have no offense at all.

My prediction for the East would be.

Dallas
NY

And a tie with Wash and Philly.

No offense...why you say that? You have to remember we are 5-3 and -9 in the turnover differncial....we dont get too many chances on offense. So we dont put up much points. But we will rack up the yards.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jay said:

HOW?

This is so silly. Good teams don't care who beats who during the 9th week of the season. If we are confident and good, we will make our own destiny by beating both teams solidly next time out with good execution and talent elevation. We need to be a team that is not affraid to take it to anyone. We need to get in the mindset of making our own fate. Not depend on this team to beat that team so we can get somewhere. I don't think that is the way to approach it or think about it. We need to be the standard for everyone else like in our past tradition.

Jay

Reaction score
stiletto said:
This is so silly. Good teams don't care who beats who during the 9th week of the season. If we are confident and good, we will make our own destiny by beating both teams solidly next time out with good execution and talent elevation. We need to be a team that is not affraid to take it to anyone. We need to get in the mindset of making our own fate. Not depend on this team to beat that team so we can get somewhere. I don't think that is the way to approach it or think about it. We need to be the standard for everyone else like in our past tradition.

That's fine to say, stiletto, but if we were to debate who we would prefer to win tonight, it would have been the Eagles. There's no real benefit of the Eagles losing tonight, as another poster tried to indicate. That's all.

billknows

Reaction score
calico said:
We didn't lose to them...we gave them a win.

I also love just now hearing the skins fans chanting "Eagles Suck"...come on. This is a close game and you don't look good.

Dallas fans could chant it because we broke our boots off in their *****.

lollollollollol hehehe :lmao2: :starspin