Why Why Why

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yep, the botched snap by Romo was huge...obviously..

But ya know, when it was time to come up big, the defense came up small. The last TD pass for Seattle, no pass rush, James LOUSY in coverage...Roy late to get there. Gee, not like we haven't seen that ALL year.

And finally, with Seattle pinned at their own one yard line, Alexander breaks a big run on their last "drive" after the Romo botched snap.

What a fitting ending for a defense that was over-rated from day one.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1294255 said:
No way we should have went for it, Romo dropped the ball. Quite litterally

Really? Did you think this Defense could've stopped Seattle when it mattered?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;1294385 said:
Really? Did you think this Defense could've stopped Seattle when it mattered?

i say again there is no way we should have went for it on 4th when a FG puts us ahead NONE

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1294464 said:
i say again there is no way we should have went for it on 4th when a FG puts us ahead NONE

And again I ask, what gives, or gave, you confidence that the Defense could've stopped them had we kicked a FG?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Juke99;1294258 said:
Probably more than anyone here, I'd like to see Parcells gone. But this had NOTHING to do with him.

Perhaps losing the NFC east with a LOUSY December that put the team in a wild card game, had alot to do with Parcells.

But this loss really had little to do with Parcells.

It's simply fashionable to blame the coaches. It takes knowledge of the game to see the mistakes the players make.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1294138 said:

ur kidding right? bill parcells? we dropped 3 pics. julius jones sucks. we didnt get one sack. demarcus ware blew balls. roy williams still cant cover and terry glenn had a terrible game. blame parcells. yeup.

I don't understand where you get off on busting Ware's chops. HE IS THE DEFENSE!!! If he had some defensive help and a defensive coordinator, he would be even greater than he has played. I guess you forgot the play he made when seattle had 1st and goal on the Dallas one yd line. A seven yard loss put them at the eight and they eventually turned the ball over on downs He saved a touchdown right there. Get real man/lady!!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1294661 said:
It's simply fashionable to blame the coaches. It takes knowledge of the game to see the mistakes the players make.

I didn't like the way we didn't aggressively go after Pete Hunter. In fact, I was shocked.

I HATED the third down run call to Barber.

But for the most part, I didn't have a problem with Parcells tonight.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1294138 said:

ur kidding right? bill parcells? we dropped 3 pics. julius jones sucks. we didnt get one sack. demarcus ware blew balls. roy williams still cant cover and terry glenn had a terrible game. blame parcells. yeup.

Go away troll!!!

alancdc

Reaction score
Falcon554;1294122 said:
In the name of all that is right is Romo still holding on FG? No other starting QB hold the ball on FG for a reason. He is tired and sure lacking a bit in focus, so why?

BP lost this game tonight plane and simple.

Plummer still holds for Denver, and he was the holder when he was the starter. Makes no differense!

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I think we had as good a game as we were capable of and we and Seattle were neither of us going any further in the play offs. Some bad plays happened but so were some good ones. Julious ran very well. Carpenter played his best game yet. For a mid season first year QB Tony did great. I mean that too, Troy was bad his first couple of seasons. Roger didn't step right in and be great either. Being a good or great QB takes time.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Juke99;1295282 said:
I didn't like the way we didn't aggressively go after Pete Hunter. In fact, I was shocked.

I HATED the third down run call to Barber.

But for the most part, I didn't have a problem with Parcells tonight.

I think Romo made him nervous, I know I was. Romo took a long time to settle in, when he's not it isnt good.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1295396 said:
I think Romo made him nervous, I know I was. Romo took a long time to settle in, when he's not it isnt good.

Hunter gave them a cushion from Seattle to Hawaii....It only required Romo to throw 4 year hitch patterns.

alancdc

Reaction score
Juke99;1295427 said:
Hunter gave them a cushion from Seattle to Hawaii....It only required Romo to throw 4 year hitch patterns.

Don't understand if we saw this on TV how the coaches didn't see this. Makes no sense to me. I mean seriously. TO get's 4 passes thrown his way,and by the way how classy was he afterwards when he had every right to question our game plan.