Why?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
I have a few questions I would like a few of you to answer...

Why would you leave a homerun hitter on the bench most of the game? Felix Jones could have taken a few of them to the house, especially the screen where barber got caught from behind by a lineman or Lb....gotta have that guy in there on dump off passes or screens...he was only in on like 7 offensive plays! stupid move....barber wasnt doing anything in the beginning of the game...

Why do we keep playing without discipline? 10 penalities...stupid playing

Why cant we defend any passes...? only had a few and most at the end

Why do we continue to play zone?????????????when jenkins and pacman thrive at man to man! roy is out of there now, go to man to man...PLEASE!

Why didnt romo just kick that ball out of bounds on the fumble....? stupid play

Why didnt romo just flick that ball to barber at the end on 3rd down...if he does the game is over

Why does Romo scare me in the clutch?

Why cant we get a good passrush or a some good inside blitzes? other teams can do that....

Until we fix all of these problems we have a chance at not winning it all...man i thought most of these problems were fixed,,,we barely won, i am happy about winning but when we go to philly they are going to eat us for lunch if we do these exact things wrong on an opposing field...grant it I know by then newman will be back, the rooks will be better and pacman shouldnt be rusty...but our problems were due to the zone we were playing....

any answers? and please give me realistic answers not we are going to do it just because answers.................

utrunner07

Reaction score
Felix would have fared no better the Marrion.

Penalties are absolutely completely ridiculous, never seen so many face mask penalities.

All defense questions go back to Stewart and the question: Why is this guy still here?

Romo's play was stupid...I give him a C+ on the day

Romo scares you in the clutch because he is not clutch yet...tonight showed us Romo still has some work today...I think we all knew that

I agree, we have a lot of work to do.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2261593 said:

Why would you leave a homerun hitter on the bench most of the game? Felix Jones could have taken a few of them to the house, especially the screen where barber got caught from behind by a lineman or Lb....gotta have that guy in there on dump off passes or screens...he was only in on like 7 offensive plays! stupid move....barber wasnt doing anything in the beginning of the game...

Why do we continue to play zone?????????????when jenkins and pacman thrive at man to man! roy is out of there now, go to man to man...PLEASE!

Why didnt romo just flick that ball to barber at the end on 3rd down...if he does the game is over

Why cant we get a good passrush or a some good inside blitzes? other teams can do that....

Until we fix all of these problems we have a chance at not winning it all...man i thought most of these problems were fixed,,,we barely won, i am happy about winning but when we go to philly they are going to eat us for lunch if we do these exact things wrong on an opposing field...grant it I know by then newman will be back, the rooks will be better and pacman shouldnt be rusty...but our problems were due to the zone we were playing....

any answers? and please give me realistic answers not we are going to do it just because answers.................

who cares, we won! It was ugly, but that doesnt show up in the win-loss column.

A win is a win. I'll take it. *although it was stressful to watch*

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2261593 said:

why.....? cant people just enjoy a win against a good team without expecting every move of every play to be perfect...........we are the best team in the league........except it:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2261593 said:

Because no one in the world knows football like you?

To annoy you?

We didn't? Hmm. Wonder what I saw then? Good pass blocking by the Eagles was a factor. Ya think?

Because when a team has a fast WR like Desean Jackson they can kill you in Man. Ever heard of Bob Hayes?

His pick up of the ball and scramble against the Rams last year was stupid too. He is a gambler.

He needs you to show him how. Preferably with a jailbreak blitz in your face like he had.

Too much estrogen?

Again, have you noticed good pass blocking?

You could save us.

No, I don't want to, and you can't make me.