Wife Swap tonight....

kmp77

Reaction score
The dallas cheerleaders were on wife swap tonight...omg...some really, really nice shots. They had several segments with them...mmmmm...*drool*... :eek:hno:

Reed

Reaction score
reminds me of the movie ice storm, which took place in my town, dont know if its true but whatever, what a weird movie, i remember when they were filming it, crazy

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Reed said:
reminds me of the movie ice storm, which took place in my town, dont know if its true but whatever, what a weird movie, i remember when they were filming it, crazy

:confused: :lmao2:

kmp77

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
they were looking good !!

Yup :) Actually looked better than they do on sundays. Had a few gratuitous (sp?) booootay shots.....

montgod

Reaction score
I don't see anything on the abc site about that episode...dang!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So you can swap your wife with a Cowboys cheerleader? Where do I sign up?

::: trickblue files this one away for later use :::

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The husband of one of the couples was a boot camp training instructor for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders...

After they did the final segments of the couples, they did a bunch of money shots of the ladies...

Leg kicks, boob shots, butt stretching exercises, etc... all w/the cameras strategically placed..

Funny, I was thinking of you horny toads while I was watching it...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
The husband of one of the couples was a boot camp training instructor for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders...

After they did the final segments of the couples, they did a bunch of money shots of the ladies...

Leg kicks, boob shots, butt stretching exercises, etc... all w/the cameras strategically placed..

Funny, I was thinking of you horny toads while I was watching it...

Money Shots? :eek:

OK... who TiVo'ed this blessed event... hook a tizzle up!