Wilcox at FS?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Wilcox has the range and speed to play FS? I know when Steven and Jerry have talked about him, they talked about his skill to come down in the box and make hits. Just wondering after seeing him make that pick tonight. I know he's too raw for him to start anytime early this season but I'm starting to like the idea of him lining up at FS with Church at strong. I like Johnson but I've seen him do nothing but get hurt..

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
We're in trouble if Wilcox is our starting safety. I see potential but he'll be a major liability his rookie season.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
We're in trouble if Wilcox is our starting safety. I see potential but he'll be a major liability his rookie season.

I know, like I said, he's way to raw to be starting. But he was drafted for a reason. As of now he's looking like he's in a better position than mj only because mj keeps getting hurt.

morasp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Wilcox has the range and speed to play FS? I know when Steven and Jerry have talked about him, they talked about his skill to come down in the box and make hits. Just wondering after seeing him make that pick tonight. I know he's too raw for him to start anytime early this season but I'm starting to like the idea of him lining up at FS with Church at strong. I like Johnson but I've seen him do nothing but get hurt..

If he continues to improve I wouldn't rule him out at some point in the season.

conner01

Reaction score
i don't think he is near ready to start. but by mid season i suspect they will find a way to get him reps. he has so much natural skills, he just needs to learn