Will hard times for Cowboys personnel give Wade an out this season?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:eek:

It just struck me that Wade and Jerra could rationalize this season as an injury and suspension-laden one. An abberation. Not a true indicator of what Cupcake could do with a healthy team.

Thus, ipso facto ergo continuum, Wade could last one more season with the Cowboys despite not getting into the playoffs?

That would be sad.

Just a thought.

Speak among yourselves.

nflandbooze

Reaction score
I think Dallas still has to make it to the NFCC game for Wade to stay. I suspect Romo returns faster than most anticipate, and Wade won't have that excuse if things go south.

DeepBleu

Reaction score
no way. it's superbowl or bust for wade. if nothing else, at least jerry can have a reason to get rid of bruce reed.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DeepBleu;2341257 said:
no way. it's superbowl or bust for wade. if nothing else, at least jerry can have a reason to get rid of bruce reed.

Read would be a scapegoat. :mad: That would be sooo freaking apparent while Wade and Stew get another chance to underachieve defensively.

MCowboys

Reaction score
Ok, so people want Wade out, Reed out, and Stewart out. So does that leave Garrett as the new head coach, cause I'm pretty sure everyone seems pissed at him too....

Only one possible solution, fire everyone, let Campo coach the team

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
MCowboys;2341271 said:
Ok, so people want Wade out, Reed out, and Stewart out. So does that leave Garrett as the new head coach, cause I'm pretty sure everyone seems pissed at him too....

Only one possible solution, fire everyone, let Campo coach the team

Yeah, and I don't like the looks of that equipment coach, either! He's been screwing it up all season.:cool: