Will Harris or Woodson be shadowing T.O.?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
All week we have been talking about the matchup last season between Al Harris and Terrell Owens.

But are we going to get the same thing again this season?

Here's Jeremy Green from Scouts Inc. saying he expects Charles Woodson to shadow #81, and remember the Packers were without Woodson last season when the Cowboys and Packers met up at Texas Stadium.

Green - Woodson to cover T.O.?

To me it really doesn't matter because Terrell Owens will burn either one of these two overrated CB's on Sunday Night.

Ren

Reaction score
don't think it matters who they put on TO, you just can't cover that guy

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't care if it's Woodson or Harris, neither one of them can cover TO one on one.

nflandbooze

Reaction score
Talking to Packers fans this week, they seem to think it'll be Harris. Also, Harris was running his mouth a little about what T.O. didn't do against him last season (I kid you not). I think all that would be a little odd if Woodson ends up being the guy. Besides that, Woodson's toe is still an issues.

Nexx

Reaction score
not sure about shadowing, but i know both of them will to trailing TO as he burns both of them deep Sunday night!.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
We should be afraid of Harris, remember he got an INT in garbage time last year after TO nailed him all night ;)