Will Jerry gamble and give up capital for WR

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Now that Damone Clark has answered the bell, and LB is good, will WR be a trade target?

If so, Who? (Beckham not included, since its not a trade deadline thing for him)

Texans (1-5) Brandin Cooks - Just not for a 2nd, right?
Steelers (2-6) Chase Claypool - but who is he an upgrade over? Noah Brown only because he's injured?
Broncos (3-5) Jerry Jeudy - very expensive, so probably not, plus his catch rate is like 50%
Patriots WRs (4-4) - not sure if they are selling

others? DJ Moore - are the Panthers even open for biz?

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
I think that the ideal and most obvious would be to go for Denzel Mims, the cowboys already asked about him before the start of the season, he is a young, talented WR who is wasted, he would be a very good addition and it would not cost much, and asides with the option of having him under contract until 2024, at first the negotiation did not take place but I think that this time it will happen, and I think that this WR is what JJ is talking about.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
I don't think it's a need, but Jerry loves to trade 1st round picks for WRs.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Of he is willing I'd go D.J.Moore

If he isn't I'd go Jerry Jeudy

And if all falls short I'm going OB

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now that Damone Clark has answered the bell, and LB is good, will WR be a trade target?

If so, Who? (Beckham not included, since its not a trade deadline thing for him)

Texans (1-5) Brandin Cooks - Just not for a 2nd, right?
Steelers (2-6) Chase Claypool - but who is he an upgrade over? Noah Brown only because he's injured?
Broncos (3-5) Jerry Jeudy - very expensive, so probably not, plus his catch rate is like 50%
Patriots WRs (4-4) - not sure if they are selling

others? DJ Moore - are the Panthers even open for biz?
Supposedly NE is shopping WR's. Jakobi Meyes would be real nice for a mid rounder

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How does that help the biggest weakness on our team, the run defense?
They already made that trade. There isnt really anyone else out there that would be a major help. In fact they have been saying they might trade a DL

If Browns play isnt sustainable we are pretty weak at WR. Ans no, James Washington or Jalen Tolbert isnt an awnser