Will the Boys take anyone?

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
At 6-6 322, isn't he a little tall for NT? With that height I would think he would fit more as a 3-4 end or 4-3 DT, and we look pretty set at 3-4 end.

Someone Philly may want to spend a pick on.

With the Simon holdout. You never know.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Compacity said:
I think the Cowboys may suprise us and take Manuel Wright in the 6th Round or Roscoe Crosby in the 7th since we are doing bad @ receiver right now, and why not a D-Tackle, that could push Lenardo Carson off of the Roster...

It will be hard taking wright in the 6th round since he will be gone in the 3rd

Fred Smith

Benched
Reaction score
I don't see us taking anyone. Damien Robinson is a possible pick up in the next couple of weeks. Other than that, we will go to training camp with what we have. It has been a successful offseason - now it's time to go develop and evaluate the young talent that we've picked up in the past couple of years. Some sleepers to watch for - WR Patrick Crayton, WR Terrance Copper, WR Tom Crowder, WR Jamaica Rector, OL Ben Noll, LB Scott Shanle, and LB Ryan Fowler. They won't all make the team, let alone make it big. Indeed, probably at least one of the WR's will end up being cut. But watch this list. We spent next to nothing combined for these players, and a few of them are going to play well in this league.