Will The Cowboys AND KC Be Fined For Pacman And Larry Johnson?

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Cowboys and KC will be fined for the actions of Pacman Jones and Larry Johnson who was convicted of simple assault?

I thought Goddell said teams are responsible for their players and the teams will be fined.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Cowboys wont be fined since pacman did not break the conduct policy, he broke terms of his reinstatement

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2343297 said:
did Larry even get suspended ????

Not yet but there are rumors that he will be suspended up to eight games because of the nature of the conviction. Rumors say alcohol was involved.

aikemirv

Reaction score
If Goodell was going to let Pacman back in the league then Dallas was the place to do it. Jerry did everything he could for the guy to make him have it work out. If you are going to punish Jerry for doing what he could to rehabilitate the guy, you should have never reinstated him in the first place.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Thats what I dont get ...He gets charged with LJ im talking about...charged with that incident yet nothings happened to him!!! I know Pac is what he is and didnt have a lee way but geez be consistent with Commish!!!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2343308 said:
Not yet but there are rumors that he will be suspended up to eight games because of the nature of the conviction. Rumors say alcohol was involved.

nature of the conviction??? Simple Assault is a slap on the wrist at best.....

Reaction score
aikemirv;2343311 said:
If Goodell was going to let Pacman back in the league then Dallas was the place to do it. Jerry did everything he could for the guy to make him have it work out. If you are going to punish Jerry for doing what he could to rehabilitate the guy, you should have never reinstated him in the first place.

But Jerry knew that he could be fined, I would think.

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2343317 said:
nature of the conviction??? Simple Assault is a slap on the wrist at best.....

I am sure Goodell will lay down the iron fist especially after the Pacman incident.