Will the giants, eagles, skins...

juck

Reaction score
have an answer for T.O.?Do u think that their secondaries are enuff to handle him and glenn,etc...?They are obviously preparing to face our corp. 2 times.Something has gotta give somewhere,I am hoping its in the form of Julius.

MossBurner

Reaction score
The Commanders' and Eagles' defenses are tough. TO is a great player, though. The Commanders have had success containing TO in the past, and I'm sure the Eagles will be pumped to take TO's head off.

In division games, I think TO (& the Boys as an offense) will have the most success against the Giants. Their secondary is weak. However, the Boys' O-line will have to show up against their front seven to have any success on offense.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Glenn scares me more then TO. We've taken TO out of the game in the past. However when having to concentrate on TO, we've given up some big plays to Pinkston.

When we doubled Galloway in the playoffs last year, he was shut down but we nearly had to go into overtime because Edell Shepard beat Rogers 1 on 1 and if he had held onto the ball the game would have gone into OT.

The two will give defensive coordinators headaches, I'm sure.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
its been discussed before about TO's relative lack of production vs the skins in his career, but i agree that if glenn can put together a year like he had last year- even if historically thats a big 'if'- then it will be tough to contain both.

i like springs, he's been great here- but he's not getting younger. i also like rogers who was a rookie last year and so far has looked good in limited action. i also like taylor in coverage. not sure yet about arch.

i've said it before- i think much of TO's/glenns success will hinge on the O lines ability to protect bledsoe. if they're good, the TO/glenn should be very good.

itll be a great match up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
glenn will destroy the skins if they try the same stuff they did to TO when they played philly.

glenn is on another level than stinkston.

juck

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
glenn will destroy the skins if they try the same stuff they did to TO when they played philly.

glenn is on another level than stinkston.

:bow:

aznhalf

Reaction score
Didn't TO have that one huge TD run against the Skins back in his days as a 49ner.

Was supposed to be WR pass, but he pulled it down and ran with it. Think he ran back and forth across the field, ran a distance of 100+ yards(total distance) for a 40 yard TD run(displacement) juking most of the Skins in the process.

Now it's a different Skins team but that play always made me laugh.

superpunk

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Glenn scares me more then TO. We've taken TO out of the game in the past. However when having to concentrate on TO, we've given up some big plays to Pinkston.

You're quite astute. Not many Skins fans recognize that. Or the fact that the Skins have not beaten TO, at least not in a long time.