Will the turmoil on this team help us or hurt us

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
With all the stuff going on in the media about this team not agreeing with the play of our QB, will this cause distractions in the upcoming season, or will they fix things and come together for one common goal (Superbowl?)

What can be done to fix the turmoil?? Please give your thoughts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It’s always a circus. Some years are worse than others..
But it seems now that there may be something to this, players MAY be getting tired of certain player(s) on this team, and no longer have confidence in said player(s). I'm not really a fan of the families doing this. To be honest, this started years ago I think maybe Eli Manning or someone not wanting to go to a certain team, Eli Apple's mom made comments, now this

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mostly it is BS from the media and fans perpetuating anything and everything. It means nothing. But some on here can't let it go.
Using it to troll.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT DAK

Well not the normal Dak bashing stuff. Keep it to football general stuff as how to help per thread
topic.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again im sure these players have talked and squashed this, the only thing it tells anyone is they have family members that dont understand thier social boundries...if I'm a player with one of those family members, we would have a serious talk about thier need to publicly comment on my work...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
With all the stuff going on in the media about this team not agreeing with the play of our QB, will this cause distractions in the upcoming season, or will they fix things and come together for one common goal (Superbowl?)

What can be done to fix the turmoil?? Please give your thoughts
Who knows how the youngsters will react. As for the veterans, this is nothing. No more turmoil this year than any other.
We went 12-5, man, and we won the division banner. Didn't you hear? We are among the best of the best.
Next year's champions, just like the early days of the franshise.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Why does everyone care what negative narrative is being peddled by the press. It's about them, not Dallas. They have these points of view to be provocative to have more eyes and ears on them so they can make more money.

If Dallas had a run like KC is on right now these people wouldn't be getting the ratings and thus the money. They have to keep throwing sheet out there to stir the pot and stay relevant.

Another 11 months of this before Dallas can change the narrative.

Big_D

Reaction score
I don’t see how it helps. This seems worse than the usual end of season disappointments we’ve grown accustomed to.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Again im sure these players have talked and squashed this, the only thing it tells anyone is they have family members that dont understand thier social boundries...if I'm a player with one of those family members, we would have a serious talk about thier need to publicly comment on my work...
Yes and also first state that this is not from said player, this is my own words!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What can be done to fix the turmoil??
8422dc8c69dc3c9a3277e1501de7d1d0.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's been a long, long time since turmoil helped this team. Those players are now my age.