Will we know if TO practices tommorow??

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Consdering how completely lazy and incompetent the media has been in coming up with anything not involving Owens I would think they kinda have to.

braw

Reaction score
Why does it matter if he practices. He is a 32 yr old vet in his 11th season. What db hasn't he faced or defense he hasn't seen.

A 34 yr old QB and 32 yr old wr get real. People this is not there 1st "rodeo". If these two (who have been on 3 different teams a piece and in the league more than 10 yrs) can't get into a rhythm with minimum 2 weeks then no one can.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Valley Ranch practices are definitely closed. Maybe BP will give one of his press conferences and shed some light on the matter. Are any PCs scheduled this week?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The problem with TO not practicing is not that he has forgotten how to play WR. He has not had a chance to get his timing down with Bledsoe. We saw how important that was Monday night with Glenn, who has been with Bledse for the last year plus his time in NE.

TO has not been. And when he isn't where Bledsoe thinks he should be and he doesn't get him the ball the concern is will he start to whine and disrupt the team.

The point is, we only know what his past tells us and we need to see some proof that it will be different. I hope it is, because I think TO, on balance, is the best WR in footbal.