Will you celebrate the same way you've been celebrating for this team?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Next season if we do ANYTHING good in the off season, or during the season. Maybe more so during the season, if we make some MUCH NEEDED moves in the off season, that's reason to celebrate. I think it'll benefit us all to take the yeah I've seen this before, let's not get too excited approach. You know we go on a 4 game win streak, Diggs comes back and has 12 int's in the first 2 games, our WR's have 100 yard games before half time, defense is lights out! I think it's best if we just keep an even mind, and keep what's been going on these in the back of our minds. Why get too happy and celebrate, only to possibly be let down. Please give your thoughts.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Nope, and I'll no longer stream games when I'm at work. This is the least Cowboys football I've watched in 29 years and next year will be even less. We have a toxic culture that's not going away anytime soon.

I'm tired of being embarrassed by real teams in the playoffs too. We go through the same thing. Every. Single. Year.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Nope, and I'll no longer stream games when I'm at work. This is the least Cowboys football I've watched in 29 years and next year will be even less. We have a toxic culture that's not going away anytime soon.

I'm tired of being embarrassed by real teams in the playoffs too. We go through the same thing. Every. Single. Year.
Every year, but as fans we get happy because we love football and our team. Our team doesn't always seem to care about the fan base

J_Allen

Reaction score
Every year, but as fans we get happy because we love football and our team. Our team doesn't always seem to care about the fan base
They don't. No one comes here to win championships. They either come here for money and fame or sign a 1 year deal to rack up numbers and sign elsewhere. Being a Cowboys is simply good enough for most of them and the amount of dysfunction that goes on behind the scenese gives a lot of these players fatigue anyway.

Imagine sharing a lockerroom with someone who's already planning a victory party before the game is even played. It's a circus and most just do what's required and then head out after the first round of the playoffs.

Jipper

Reaction score

yup, without any drastic change definitely no sunday ticket for me next year and will really consider if i even want to have the streaming element with spectrum.

Now...if JJ fires MM, DQ and doesn't resign Dak then i will watch bc at least that will give me hope for some different outcome

CWR

Reaction score
Nope. This year I said I wanted to see what we had in Dec/Jan.

Even at that I jumped the gun.

If we don't make widespread changes I will expect more of the same.

And you'll know exactly what we are on the opening drive of the playoffs.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

Yep, same here. This is the first season where I did not watch all the games. I simply picked the tougher matchups to watch - 49-ers, Seahawks, Philly (was on vacation when they played the first game), Miami and Detroit. That 49-er game showed a lot and they never fixed any of it. Just patched up things and moved on. And I plan on doing this next year. What's the point in watching them beat up on the Giants or some other weak team?

Last edited:

jgboys1

Reaction score
I watched this year knowing they weren’t going to do anything in the playoffs. I had a feeling they were going to lose to GB but I didn’t think it would be that bad.
I have no expectations for this team but I’ll continue being a fan and watch them flounder through a regular season and maybe make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round.
I am fortunate enough to witness all 5 Super Bowls. I feel sorry for the younger fans.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Will you celebrate the same way you've been celebrating for this team?​

There is being happy because they won. There is celebrating because they win a playoff game. Those are very different.

I've never celebrated the same way I used too. When the Cowboys won multiple playoff games in one season and the super bowl. That's when I celebrate.