Williams not used to Victory Formation

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Williams not used to Victory Formation

Cowboys WR Roy Williams is used to losing. So much so, he has never really worked on the victory formation used to close out games when the quarterback takes a knee. The Cowboys ran out the clock on Washington and Williams was part of downing the ball to end his second victory in Dallas. All new territory for the former Detroit Lion.
"What I like about this is we practice victory formation," Williams said. "Up north, we didn't even know how to line up in victory formation. We never practiced it."
- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:56 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
good for Roy. I'm happy for him. It's good to see a winner finally winning.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That has to be so sad to be in the Detriot franchise. They're so used to losing that they dont even do victory formation stuff or anything like that.

DoomsDayII

Benched
Reaction score
We practice the victory formation? ***? maybe we should use that time for specials teams coverage practice.....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DoomsDayII;2430296 said:
We practice the victory formation? ***? maybe we should use that time for specials teams coverage practice.....

:welcome:

I kinda agree although that defeats the purpose of the thread. Glad to see RWR winning and being on a winner. It has to be a bummer to get selected by Det.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I was a hater at first, but when he catches the ball you his talent is obvious. Other than not tipping anyone, he's never done anything wrong except being a whorn. :)

DoomsDayII

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2430302 said:
:welcome:

I kinda agree although that defeats the purpose of the thread. Glad to see RWR winning and being on a winner. It has to be a bummer to get selected by Det.

thanks. i've been lurking for a while and usually post on another forum but i think i'm in migration mode :)

zeroburrito

Reaction score
row williams is 2-2. he was with the lions when they were 5-0(or was it 5-1) correct?