Winning Sunday would give us a huge advantage in winning the division

ArtClink

Reaction score
I’d rather lose Sunday and beat the eagles in the playoffs when it really matters.

How bout them Rangers!!

Adiba1977

Reaction score
We ain’t winning the division. Have you seen our schedule in December?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’d rather lose Sunday and beat the eagles in the playoffs when it really matters.

How bout them Rangers!!
Then why care about any regular season game? Just win in the playoffs so that ArtClink feels better. :rolleyes:

Flamma

Reaction score
This game is probably bigger for us than it is for them. If Dallas beats the Eagles now, they can be tied for the Div. lead after next week. That's a far cry from them being 8-1 and us 5-3.

erod

Reaction score
Winning this game keeps Dallas in the hunt, yes.

Losing this game pretty much ensures that a wild card is all we can hope for.

This is a massive game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is a big game for both teams. Winner controls the division and very possibly the NFC for HFA.
There is a lot of football left though. It is not disastrous for either team in a loss.

But each team with a win controls their own destiny, but Detroit and Seattle is right in that mix as well. As we play both teams later on.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Winning this game keeps Dallas in the hunt, yes.

Losing this game pretty much ensures that a wild card is all we can hope for.

This is a massive game.

100%

Dallas is not a good road team.

We got gifted 3 losses in a row for the 9ers.

If Dallas has any chance at winning a Super Bowl then Sunday is a must win.

We aren’t winning it as a Wildcard. Were a different team at home.

Flamma

Reaction score
It is a big game for both teams. Winner controls the division and very possibly the NFC for HFA.
There is a lot of football left though. It is not disastrous for either team in a loss.

But each team with a win controls their own destiny, but Detroit and Seattle is right in that mix as well. As we play both teams later on.
I'd say it's not a disaster for the Eagles if they lose. But I'd say it's close to disastrous for the Cowboys if they lose. The Cowboys aren't winning back to back road games in the playoffs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'd say it's not a disaster for the Eagles if they lose. But I'd say it's close to disastrous for the Cowboys if they lose. The Cowboys aren't winning back to back road games in the playoffs.

Exactly..

We’ve seen how this show ends and for whatever reason our linemen blow a lot of assignments these days.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We ain’t winning the division. Have you seen our schedule in December?
We have the same schedule the Eagles do with just a couple exceptions.

We beat the Jets, the Eagles lost. We lost to the Cardinals, the Eagles will beat them. All even so far.
We both get the Bills and Seahawks (one home, one away) and some divisional games. All even.
They beat the Bucs, we'd better beat the Panthers. All even.

They still have to play SF. That's an opportunity for the Eagles to pick up a game.
We beat the Chargers, they have to play the Chiefs. Advantage Dallas.
They beat the Vikings, we have to play the Lions. Advantage Eagles.

What about the schedules makes you think they have a substantial advantage overall? (Other than "they're a better team.") If they beat the '9ers, well, tough for us. But that's the only edge they have, to my mind.

Last edited: