Wish we could have signed Darren Sharper

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
His opening 1st quarter present to the Vikings - 88 yard interception TD return.

Imagine an interception machine like him with our new playmaker, turnover heavy defense. Yikes!

BTW, so far, the Vikings defense looks as good as advertised.

Hiero

Reaction score
ya seriously we had a shot at a real FS and we dont take it. seems really odd.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
I wonder why we didn't?

Some folks here made it sound like he had already decided to stay in the NFC North before we even had a chance. I hope that's the truth, cause I know Jerry Jones and he can sell anyone if he gets the chance to meet them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Should have signed him - we'd already be up 7 points!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would've taken either of the Sharper boys. Jamie for his experience in the 3-4 and Sharper because of his ability at FS.

However, I can now appreciate what BP is trying to do by going with the young guys. I'm just hoping the FS position doesn't become our achilles heel this season.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Wow. Daunte Culpepper looks like crap so far. Of course, poor guy is running for his life with that rookie and replacement on the interior line.

Kilyin

Reaction score
If Keith Davis turns out to be a Roy Williams hitter with coverage skills I'll be happy. I'm not investing alot of hope yet though

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't have a Football Man in the Fold...and you have a coach running the team....rather than a GM.