Wishlist/Dallas Mock (using Goose 100) BEST EVER

Spectre

Reaction score
#51- Patrick Chung S Oregon
#63- William Beatty OT Connecticut
#69 (traded for #63*)
#101- Jasper Brinkley ILB South Carolina
#117- ???????????????????????????<<<<< NEED YOUR HELP HERE; WHO?
#156 (traded for #63*)
#166- Kenny Mckinley WR South Carolina
#172- Jarett Dillard WR Rice

Um... WOW.
I amazed myself with this beautiful masterpiece.
:)

Go ahead and plug in whomever you like at #117... but it has to be someone outside of Goose's top 100.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Spectre;2743116 said:
Go ahead and plug in whomever you like at #117... but it has to be someone outside of Goose's top 100.

Not necessarily. He normally gets about 87 out of the top 100. That leaves 13 guys left for us at No. 101, and it's possible that there could be a few left at 117.

Spectre

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2743131 said:
Not necessarily. He normally gets about 87 out of the top 100. That leaves 13 guys left for us at No. 101, and it's possible that there could be a few left at 117.
Oh I'm very aware of that.
By no means was I suggesting that Goose was 100 for 100.

I was just using his Top 100 as the guidelines by which my fantasy mock was being constructed.

But if you want, go ahead and put someone in there who might be available regardless.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Spectre;2743132 said:
Oh I'm very aware of that.
By no means was I suggesting that Goose was 100 for 100.

I was just using his Top 100 as the guidelines by which my fantasy mock was being constructed.

But if you want, go ahead and put someone in there who might be available regardless.

well i dont like those picks;

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm surprised that he (or you) would think that William Beatty would drop all the way to 63. Like everyone, he has some flags, but I think he could be a solid NFL starter for many years. May end up at RT though.

There's something about Jarrett Dillard that I've always liked. I'm pulling for him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Honestly I hate your mock. No offense but I'd be very disappointed if our draft turned out this poor.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh boy I just don't see it.

Chung is a "good against the run-- not as good against the pass" safety. And I don't see the Cowboys making that mistake -- again. Too many teams have carved up the middle part of the field because of a lack of at least one safety who can cover. Plus I think they like Delmas or the kid from Texas Tech, who they can pick up in the 3rd round.

Beatty would be a great value at #63-- I just don't think he'll last that long.

Spectre

Reaction score
wait a minute, now WTH?

How can NOBODY like this mock?

You mean to tell me if this was the end result of this weekend you wouldn't be happy?