With all that's going on (Ware is on record pace)

Q_the_man

Reaction score
for consecutive games with a sack....... 9 straight games so far.... BTW what is the record...

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2334986 said:
for consecutive games with a sack....... 9 straight games so far.... BTW what is the record...

I believe the official record is 10. Our team record is higher (11) because official sack stats weren't taken until 1982.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2335034 said:
Ware gets so close to multiple sacks........he just cannot get it

No doubt. Man he crushed Kurt several times yesterday. I was shocked to see him get up on a couple of those. Kurt is a tuff dude for sure.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YAY

more individual achievements.

I love ware, but individual achievements dont mean crap to me.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
theebs;2335042 said:
YAY

more individual achievements.

I love ware, but individual achievements dont mean crap to me.

It might be a individual achievement, but without his sacks our defense becomes even weaker....therefore since Ware has never won a playoff game all his sacks mean nothing and Marino is not a top 25 QB because even with his records he never won a thing........

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2335041 said:
No doubt. Man he crushed Kurt several times yesterday. I was shocked to see him get up on a couple of those. Kurt is a tuff dude for sure.

Like Troy said during the game, "Those big hurts don't hurt as bad when you're completing the passes."

StevenOtero

Reaction score
kevwun;2335137 said:
Damn Larry Fitzgerald and his glue hands.
Damn Henry for not jumping on that deep pass to Fitzgerald at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

kevwun

Reaction score
When Warner got hit and the camera panned to where Fitzgerald and Henry were, I was sure we were about to get an interception. At worst the pass would be knocked down. I was shocked when Fitzgerald came down with it. That guy is a beast.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
kevwun;2335186 said:
When Warner got hit and the camera panned to where Fitzgerald and Henry were, I was sure we were about to get an interception. At worst the pass would be knocked down. I was shocked when Fitzgerald came down with it. That guy is a beast.
He's a beast but Henry didn't jump. I'm sure he'll end up on the injury list too. He didn't seem right..

Reaction score
Man, it drives me nuts how close he gets, and how many times he does it during a game. If some of his teammates would just make the QB hesitate just a half-second longer, Ware would have double-digits already.

Seems like Spencer is dinged up or something. He hustles, but can't quite seem to put on the pressure that Ware needs on his opposite side.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
otero1;2335194 said:
He's a beast but Henry didn't jump. I'm sure he'll end up on the injury list too. He didn't seem right..

nobody is outjumping Larry Fitzgerald

what was messed up about the play is that 8 Million Dollar Man, Hamlin just stood there and gawked