With all the flack Strahan and Pierce get on this forum...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1905001 said:
I realise it wasnt all gurode, i made a thread about our line. But the offsides come off as mostly gurodes fault, his snaps look like there is helium in the ball. IF i recorded the game i woudlnt watch it anyway, itd make me throw up.

On a side note ROMO, THROW THE DAMN BALL AWWAY, OR EAT IT. DONT RUN BACK 25 YRDS.

:laugh2:

You sound like me last night.

I hear ya, I recorded the game as I always do. I usually go over a couple of the key plays but not this game.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1905023 said:
:laugh2:

You sound like me last night.

I hear ya, I recorded the game as I always do. I usually go over a couple of the key plays but not this game.

I remember sparano yelling at the oline i dont know how much it helped, if at all. Since you rewatched the game Where was the line breaking down in the 2nd half?

Reaction score
Dude stop it, where was all this when Dallas beat them twice... Stop with all the "I wish we had this Giant" crap, it's really annoying!

I hate luke warm fans! :mad:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boysboy;1904777 said:
Seriously-if they were on our D, it could be a HUGE upgrade.

We have alot of talent on our side of the ball, but we just don't have that ONE(or 2) guy who lights a fire under everyone's tail. We were missing this under Parcells, and now under Wade.

This is such a STUPID post.. C'mon dude, you can do better then this...:banghead:

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I wouldn't have the bisexual in the locker room if he was a 2nd year guy. He hasn't done anything this year vs. Dallas, so I'm not that impressed and really never have been. Secondly, the flase starts that everyone "could have gotten called for" was completely Gurodes fault. He was out of sync with the snap count ALOT. Which do you think is to blame: the same 5 players jumping up on a particular count over and over and your QB screaming and shaking his hands frantically, or the center holding the ball a half second too long....obviously the latter of the two. Columbo handled Strahan just fine one on one...the chip blocks by the TE only helped completely remove him from the screen when they happened.