With fans like ours - who needs rivals!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but every fan base can be like this...especially in a season that has turned out like this.

Dude, this would be the biggest let down in franchise history if we dont make the playoffs this year. Think about that...

Aesop

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2473998 said:
Hate to break it to you, but every fan base can be like this...especially in a season that has turned out like this.

Dude, this would be the biggest let down in franchise history if we dont make the playoffs this year. Think about that...

why ? because espn hyped us up ?

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score

Ughhhhhhh. 'biggest let down in franchise history'. Not even close.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah every teams fan base can turn out like this. Only most of those teams fan bases do it to a smaller extent. I've never seen a fan base, or forums, for a team that controls it's own fate in getting to the playoffs act like some of the 'fans' on this forum.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Agreed.

I hope this attitude doesnt show up at the stadium saturday. the crowds have been a with the team crowd lately, not a show me first crowd.

I hope that doesnt change sunday the team needs us.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Sure it is dissapointing but I was talking more about the venom toward a certain player who has brought this team from the depths of QB despair and we would have never had any hope without him period!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
aikemirv;2473968 said:
Just saying..........

The money I spend on Direct TV so I can watch games.
The money I spend on Cowboys jerseys.
The money I spend going to as many games as I can.

Yeah they need fans like me.:p:

robjgrif

Reaction score
aikemirv;2474054 said:
Sure it is dissapointing but I was talking more about the venom toward a certain player who has brought this team from the depths of QB despair and we would have never had any hope without him period!

Better to have no hope than to be teased year after year! Atleast I know not to waste my time or life!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
robjgrif;2474092 said:
Better to have no hope than to be teased year after year! Atleast I know not to waste my time or life!

K see ya.

guarantee you will miss the game, the league and the team.

aikemirv

Reaction score
robjgrif;2474079 said:
With a QB like Romo, why should the other team field a good defense!

Because you could have one that is not one of the top 5 in the NFL.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh how I miss the Quincy Carter days...the Campo days. If only this team could be like them I think everyone would be happy again.

Damn...

seniorette

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474066 said:
The money I spend on Direct TV so I can watch games.
The money I spend on Cowboys jerseys.
The money I spend going to as many games as I can.

Yeah they need fans like me.:p:

Put your hand in a bucket of water,
Pull it out,
See the hole it left??????
That is how much Jerry Jones would miss "A Fan like You".
There are a dozen waiting to fill your place.
Be grateful for what we have and stop acting like "TO".
Every time I hear him whinning I just think of how grateful and GOOD Crayton would be in his spot if given the chance.
Look what Choice did in Barbers place yesterday.
IT IS ALL ENJOYABLE TO WATCH ,
HAVE FUN ON THE JOURNEY
SEE WHERE WE END UP. :star:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BAD radio is about to do a whole segment on Tony Romo emails in about 2 minutes.,

www.theticket.com

it should be everything this board is and more. Sometimes cowboys fans are absurd, but if they start blaming romo for everything and thinking he cant win then this is a new low.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
seniorette;2474108 said:
Put your hand in a bucket of water,
Pull it out,
See the hole it left??????
That is how much Jerry Jones would miss "A Fan like You".
There are a dozen waiting to fill your place.
Be grateful for what we have and stop acting like "TO".
Every time I hear him whinning I just think of how grateful and GOOD Crayton would be in his spot if given the chance.
Look what Choice did in Barbers place yesterday.
IT IS ALL ENJOYABLE TO WATCH ,
HAVE FUN ON THE JOURNEY
SEE WHERE WE END UP. :star:

Lighten up Francis. I was joking. I know JJ doesn't need my money.
I'm not any thing like owens, I don't get payed to play a game.
I don't have to be grateful for any thing I spend my money on, but thnx.

Come to think of it Jerry does need to be greatful of fans like me, that spend money on the Cowboys.:D

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There is a contingent in the Dallas fanbase that is among the weakest I've seen anyplace. Truly pathetic. Embarrassing.

This team still has the potential to finish within 2 games of where we did last year, despite a rash of significant injuries. Yet the amount of belly-aching we've had to endure so far is enough to drive regular posters away from sports message boards. For a contending team. We've got fans deriding Tony Romo, for crying out loud. How stupid is that? They hate Wade, hate our defense, hate Jerry Jones. They question Marion Barber's toughness. Seriously. There are fans on this board questioning Marion Barber's toughness. Just. Too. Stupid. Too. Tolerate.