Witten is pretty darn boring

whcarm

Reaction score
I like Jason Witten a whole lot and I was excited to hear he was going to be working for the NFL Network today. However, after watching him, I don't think he has a future career in broadcasting.

He is obviously a smart guy, but he is just plain boring. He let the other guys talk all over him. I don't think I saw him smile or laugh much the entire day. He is very serious, and oh, did I mention... boring!

Oh well, I still like the guy.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
whcarm said:
I like Jason Witten a whole lot and I was excited to hear he was going to be working for the NFL Network today. However, after watching him, I don't think he has a future career in broadcasting.

He is obviously a smart guy, but he is just plain boring. He let the other guys talk all over him. I don't think I saw him smile or laugh much the entire day. He is very serious, and oh, did I mention... boring!

I thought Corey Chavos did an outstanding job he was prepared talked about film work and knew about the strength and weakness of the draft picks.

He was well prepared and did a great job of talkign about what picks he thought a team would pick and why.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
whcarm said:

What do you want? Shannon Sharpe spitting everywhere when he talks? or that Lispy dude? Damn, did I mention your boring?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
whcarm said:

Ya know, I used to think the same thing about Aikman and he turned out okay. ;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
They needed Jason to balance out Brentson Buckner.

Overall, imo NFL Network far outdid ESPN yesterday..fewer analysts and much more film on the draftees. It's like ESPN has to give every talking head they have equal airtime. Wingo, Salisbury, Hoge, Mort, Clayton , Suzy, Jaws, yada yada yada. Give SOMEBODY a day off.