News: Women's view: 5 players who could improve this season

CCBoy

Reaction score
Question: Which Cowboys player is poised to make the biggest leap from last season to this season?

Kristi Scales: This past season it was DeMarcus Lawrence who, in my opinion, made the biggest leap. In 2016, it all depends on who can stay healthy. The easiest answer is DE Randy Gregory who didn't reach his potential in 2015 because of the ankle sprain that kept him out early in the regular season. But I'm also anxious to see how Byron Jones does once he's settled into a position...and when I mean "leap" with Byron Jones in 2016, I mean making plays on the ball and forcing takeaways. Tyrone Crawford is a veteran, but I want to see what he can do when he's not hampered by a shoulder injury. He was the one a lot of people thought would have a breakout year in 2015, but instead he played through a painful shoulder injury. Can't wait to see what La'el Collins will do in his second season after breaking into the starting lineup as a rookie. And I am anxious to see Brice Butler at receiver with a full offseason and training camp with the Cowboys.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...rs-cowboys-questions-10-tuesday-feb-2-ask-now