Wonder why Arizona's CB T-Wade losing his luster?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Fallen star (I guess we need to ask Hostile about this kid why he is falling & losing his luster)
The artist formerly known as T-Wade losing his luster
By Mike Schmitz
http://wildcat.arizona.edu/sports/fallen-star-1.1767785

Published: Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Updated: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 03:11

2234411876.jpg

Gordon Bates / Arizona Daily Wildcat

Remember Arizona cornerback Trevin Wade?

Remember the shutdown cover corner who ranked 32nd nationally in interceptions (5) and 28th in passes defended (14) last season on his way to being named to the 2010 Jim Thorpe Award Watch List?

Wade has been a ghost in 2010, and when he has been noticed, it's for getting burned down the sideline for a touchdown. What's wrong with the former stud, whom quarterbacks wouldn't dare throw toward in 2009?

"You know, I don't know, you'd have to ask Trevin that," said co-defensive coordinator and secondary coach Greg Brown. "I'd prefer not to make any comments on that. I'll ask you to ask him. I don't know."

Arizona's other starting cornerback and Wade's close friend, Robert Golden, couldn't quite put his finger on Wade's sub-par season either.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Last year Wade looked great. This year he looks awful. I mean really awful. I think part of it is the loss of Mark Stoops to Florida State. They had a really good relationship. I don't think he is as bad as he has played this year at all.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3693331 said:
Last year Wade looked great. This year he looks awful. I mean really awful. I think part of it is the loss of Mark Stoops to Florida State. They had a really good relationship. I don't think he is as bad as he has played this year at all.

thanks hostile, think he could be a sleeper pick for us later in the draft? :cool: