Woodson hit?

sacase

Reaction score
Quick Qestion, does anyone got a video of Woodson's 75,000 fine hit?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For clarification, that would be the hit on Seattle's Darrell Jackson.

Sacase, you might want to do a search of videos on the forum. I swear somebody posted a video of some big-time hits and that might've been one of 'em.

Irvinite

Reaction score
Hoods said:
Not to question your judgement or anything, but that was one of the dirtiest hits I've seen! The helmet-to-helmet contact is real real obvious.

I could be wrong, anyone else see something?

I Don't know what your watching..Woody's helmet looks well below the other guy's..If you don't believe me slow it down frame by frame..

You my have something if you go with the defenseless reciever but not helmet to helmet...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
he hit him in the shoulder and Jackson had the ball and dropped it when Woodson dropped him the only reason Darren got that big fine was because Jackson had a seizure in the locker room but it was a legal and violent hit.

Irvinite

Reaction score
jacs said:
he hit him in the shoulder and Jackson had the ball and dropped it when Woodson dropped him the only reason Darren got that big fine was because Jackson had a seizure in the locker room but it was a legal and violent hit.

I'm with ya jacs..I think it was a hard clean hit...I was just saying there's no helmet to helmet...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Irvinite said:
I'm with ya jacs..I think it was a hard clean hit...I was just saying there's no helmet to helmet...

that pissed me off and it caused us to loose the game :mad:

sacase

Reaction score
Thanks for the Vid. I think the top of woodsons helmet probally caught him in the chin, that is what knocked him out and gave him the siezures. It was borderline legal, but definatly not intentional. I mean it wasn't as bad as Donavan Darious.