WOOHOO! Eddie Big Mouth Werder not working Cowboys draft,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wooohooo finally;

Easy Eddie Werder not working Cowboys draft!
3:21 PM Wed, Apr 22, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Barry Horn E-mail News tips

The World Wide Leader is not sending sleuth extraordinaire Eddie Werder to the Cowboys draft. Of course, it could have something to do with the Cowboys not currently having a first-round pick. Who will Eddie be hocking? Hint: Eddie once worked there. I think. Also what technical wizardry will ESPN be offering from Valley Ranch? Read all about it.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2740974 said:
wooohooo finally;

The World Wide Leader is not sending sleuth extraordinaire Eddie Werder to the Cowboys draft. Of course, it could have something to do with the Cowboys not currently having a first-round pick. Who will Eddie be hocking? Hint: Eddie once worked there. I think. Also what technical wizardry will ESPN be offering from Valley Ranch? Read all about it.

Here is more;
ESPN gets Cowboys War Room Cam; NFL Network has to settle for...
1:56 PM Wed, Apr 22, 2009 | Permalink

The St. Louis Rams and San Francisco 49ers.

Of course, the Rams (No. 2) and 49ers (No. 10) currently have first round picks. The Cowboys (No. 51) might not draft until 10 p.m.

But here's the most distressing news about ESPN's coverage: Easy Eddie Werder won't be at Valley Ranch either day. He was assigned to cover the Broncos draft in Denver before the Cowboys granted ESPN access. Bob Holtzman will be in Dallas for ESPN. Sorry but nNo TV type reports on the Cowboys like Easy Ed.

One word for ESPN: "audible."

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Statement from ESPN ....

Ed Werder will not be reporting from the Dallas Cowboys' Valley Ranch headquarters during this weekend's NFL Draft. Security is a concern and we have decided to send Ed to another NFL city for his own safety. Also, we get all of our inside information from Bobby Carpenter, who has been on our payroll for over a year now, so Ed became expendable.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Chief;2740997 said:
Statement from ESPN ....

Ed Werder will not be reporting from the Dallas Cowboys' Valley Ranch headquarters during this weekend's NFL Draft. Security is a concern and we have decided to send Ed to another NFL city for his own safety. Also, we get all of our inside information from Bobby Carpenter, who has been on our payroll for over a year now, so Ed became expendable.

cool thanks Chief, you have been giving me some super excellent coverage and thoughts on draft last few days

now i am beginning to think bobby carpenter is for sure, one of the inside leaks

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Chief;2740997 said:
Statement from ESPN ....

:laugh1:

That was hilarious Chief.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2740974 said:
wooohooo finally;

That is great news.

Another positive change from cutting TO?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief;2740997 said:
Statement from ESPN ....

:lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Chief;2740997 said:
Statement from ESPN ....

LOL Chief.....:lmao2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Chief;2740997 said:
Statement from ESPN ....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... well played, Chief... :D :D :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2741008 said:
cool thanks Chief, you have been giving me some super excellent coverage and thoughts on draft last few days

now i am beginning to think bobby carpenter is for sure, one of the inside leaks

ROTFLMAO... joe, Chief's report was a joke... entirely tongue in cheek...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
silverbear;2741537 said:
ROTFLMAO... joe, Chief's report was a joke... entirely tongue in cheek...

oh ok, well i thought it was for real, got taken in, big time;

i even send it to a media sports guy; of course he told me someone was pulling my leg, so i fell for it bear