Worse than Phil Pozderac

XXLMike

Reaction score
A lot of you like to question my cowboy fandom don’t come to this thread if you don’t know what that means because I’ve been watching cowboy football longer than all of you just about and if you don’t know who Phil pozderac is - don’t question me again.

Terrence Steele is the new Phil Pozderac.

PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
A lot of you like to question my cowboy fandom don’t come to this thread if you don’t know what that means because I’ve been watching cowboy football longer than all of you just about and if you don’t know who Phil pozderac is - don’t question me again.

I remember the Cowboy fans booing him because he was so bad.

Fmart322

Reaction score

Ouch.
He's not quite Phil Pozderac yet.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I still shudder when Phil Pozderac is mentioned. Nightmares.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He has trouble with inside moves.

Which makes sense… cause his knee was rebuilt.

CoachD

Reaction score

You mean False Start Phil Pozderac? I have 47 years under my belt just for the record.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Steele is a way better run blocker than Phil ever was. He is also not a penalty machine that Phil was in the Giants game against George Martin.

Pass pro is his biggest weakness, and probably worse now coming off an ACL.

Overall the Dallas o-line is not very good. But Steele was particularly bad at the end of the 4th.

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
For those too young, Landry in his fading 1980's placed a huge 6'9" Phil Pozderac at RT. He was horrible and never could even produce a mediocre effort. Steele today was like a turn-style. He reminded me of Pozderac. A bad dream. Steele was a tin can today. He cost the team the game.

aikemirv

Reaction score

I was thinking more like Doug Free