Worst overall week since?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Starting with Pacmans idiocy and his impending suspension, the loss to Arizona, the injuries to Romo, Hurd and McPunter, the negative press, the perception of a divided locker room, and the doofness of our head coach, has this been the worse week as a Cowboys fan since I don't know when? I can't remember being this down since the arrival of Switzer.
:storm:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The blowout loss in gb in 04 which made us all realize it was over for sure.

or the blowout loss in 05 at washington signaling the end of that season.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the worst week since ny knocked us out of the playoffs last season.

bigE79

Reaction score
for me its either the loss to the stealers in sb13 or when tom landry was let go...now they were the worst weeks for me

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is the worst stuff I can remember, all at once like this, since back in the Switzer days.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Worst week since the pickle juice game where the Boys got their *** handed to them by the Eagles and we lost Galloway for the season late in the game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We are being punished right now.

Hopefully once we get Romo back he wont have the dazed and confused look, aka stoned, any more.

If he comes back hungry and ready to play Dallas will roll.

If he stays sulky than we are screwed.

Boysboy

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2338329 said:
Starting with Pacmans idiocy and his impending suspension, the loss to Arizona, the injuries to Romo, Hurd and McPunter, the negative press, the perception of a divided locker room, and the doofness of our head coach, has this been the worse week as a Cowboys fan since I don't know when? I can't remember being this down since the arrival of Switzer.
:storm:

The '06 xmas day loss to Philly at home. It was Christmas, we had the NFCE title RIGHT in our LAPS(all we had to do was WIN, plain and simple), the Eagles were coming in road-weary, and the Boys did nothing but pull out a very, very, very, very lethargic performance. Personally, that had to be THE worst Christmas I ever had. Other than that, the media had a ****shorm over us throughout the entire week.

And, of course, losing to the Giants in the playoffs b/c we became the FIRST NFC #1 seeded team in 20 years to go 1 and done. And what was worst, 90% of the other teams' MBs started throwing a party throughout the entire week.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Definitely the worst week ever since Jimmy Johnson was basically fired with BP's resignation as a close runner up. Both great coaches (amongst the greatest ever) replaced by morons.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The worst regular season loss since the Philly "Pickle Juice" season opener where Philly absolutely spanked us, Andy Reid makes Dave Campo look like a pop warner coach, Joey Galloway (who we just paid 2 first round picks for) blows out his ACL, and Aikman suffers another concussion in what would be final year.

That was probably as devestating regular season loss as I can remember ... you spend all offseason looking forward to the football season, and it's over within minutes. That's what Patriot fans must have gone though.

fortdick

Reaction score
Not as bad as the Lincoln assassination, but worse than Pearl Harbor.