Video: Would the Dallas Cowboys Draft Kyle Pitts or Jaylen Waddle

morasp

Reaction score
What do you guys think of another pass catcher at 10?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Either could be possible. If you draft Waddle, you could probably get a 2nd rounder, maybe even an early 2nd for Gallup on draft day. This draft is going to have #2 type WR's in the 2nd. A team might favor a sure thing over a prospect even if they have to pay him after 2021

morasp

Reaction score
Either could be possible. If you draft Waddle, you could probably get a 2nd rounder, maybe even an early 2nd for Gallup on draft day. This draft is going to have #2 type WR's in the 2nd. A team might favor a sure thing over a prospect even if they have to pay him after 2021
I was sure hoping that they might find a way to keep Gallup but it's starting to look like he might be gone. If so it would be good to get something for him. When you go back and look at last year, he made a lot of plays for us. For me it would be Pitts, Smith, Chase, then Waddle.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me but I think Sewell or Slater are the only 2 offensive players we'll stay home and make the selection. Any others such as Pitt, WR or QB will likely provide a trade-down. I can easily see some team coming up for Pitt or a QB dropping to 10.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Waddle before I took Pitts, and would do that no questions asked.

He is special.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we draft a TE or WR at 10, we are officially the dumbest team ever in the NFL.

kevinhickey

Reaction score

As much as I like Gallup; it is going to be hard signing him next year. That being said, I would like to see Dallas trade him to the Jets for Q. Williams.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd take Waddle before I took Pitts, and would do that no questions asked.

He is special.

Then what at WR? Trade Gallup?

That means in the last 4 years you've used a 1st round pick to acquire Cooper, used a 3rd round pick on Gallup, a first round pick on Lamb and then another first round pick on Waddle? Talk about an overextension of resources into one position.

Sydla

Reaction score
IF Slater is there at 10, that is our pick! That guy is a STUD!

He's overrated by some here. And his future might be as an OG, not an OT. Frankly, spending a Top 10 pick on an OG seems silly to me unless that OG is a guy like Quenton Nelson, who was a better OL prospect than Slater is.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I was sure hoping that they might find a way to keep Gallup but it's starting to look like he might be gone. If so it would be good to get something for him. When you go back and look at last year, he made a lot of plays for us. For me it would be Pitts, Smith, Chase, then Waddle.
Dallas needs to decide if they want Cooper or Gallup. If they want to keep Gallup then Cooper will be the trade and vice versa. Even if they draft say Waddle you trade either Cooper or Gallup, the one not traded you keep to pair with Lamb and Waddle

visionary

Reaction score
Pitts yes ONLY if you have signed starting FS and DT in FA AND have a deal to trade Gallup for rd 2/3 pick in place

Waddle: only an idiot would do it

Aven8

Reaction score
Pitts is my hands down choice no matter what WR is still on the board.

I think he’s mine too regardless of what player is on the board at 10.

We would literally be unstoppable.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I worry about Waddle's size. Yeah, they might not be able to catch him. But if they do ...
Smaller DeSean Jackson; likely more injuries.