Would Trading Our 1st AND...

mperfection

Reaction score
Barber, Ken Hamlin and our 2011 2nd rounder be enough to get us into the top 7 in this year's draft? If so, then I'm targeting a top safety with that pick - like Eric Berry out of Tennessee.

utrunner07

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thssanders

Reaction score
only in madden....

don't think we'd get much out of barber or hamlin. Everyone else can prolly see what we see with barber. Running backs are a dime a dozen nowadays. Don't think barber has a very bright future in this league. Thats just my personal opinion though, so don't bite my head off for saying it

mperfection

Reaction score
If 2010 is a good year to unload (and pick up) players without a big cap hit, and normally teams who are picking in the top 7-10 need MORE than 1 player to build their team, wouldn't it make sense for some team in the top 7-10 pick up some young, valuable players AND picks while trying to re-build their team?

It seems like some of the responses thus far are not looking at both sides of this equation.

thssanders

Reaction score
mperfection;3252784 said:
If 2010 is a good year to unload (and pick up) players without a big cap hit, and normally teams who are picking in the top 7-10 need MORE than 1 player to build their team, wouldn't it make sense for some team in the top 7-10 pick up some young, valuable players AND picks while trying to re-build their team?

It seems like some of the responses thus far are not looking at both sides of this equation.

But i honestly don't think barber would bring much in return of a trade. Hamlin, i'm not sure either. But it's worth a shot i guess. The good think about this years draft is that jerry will have much more time to make trades and such since its so spaced out

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
why would someone give us a top 7 pick to get back a low end first and 2 bad contracts. one player being overpaid and the other injury prone?

its funny how people always want to ship off struggling players to other teams and expect them to view said players as gold or something even though they dont lol

i see it all the time. barber is a bum trade him for a first or 2nd. if hes so much of a bum why would someone else do it? lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ShiningStar;3252817 said:
oh dear lord NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont be so cruel to us.
Just watch.

Barber and a ham sandwich should net us any number of good players.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
JohnMadden115_screen.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mperfection;3252784 said:

Or that you are ignoring the responses.

Which seems more likely.