Would Wade being axed really surprise you?

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Not me. No BS. He is a nice guy. He is a lousy motivator. Team has zero leadership. This team reminds me of the Portland TrailBlazers all those years where they had all the talent in the world, never won squat. No continuity, will not win the big ones.

Is Garret the guy? Lost of smarts, but last few games I thought he called sub par games. I just don't see a winning atmosphere here.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Would it surprise me? No.

Would it make us the laughing stock of the NFL? Yes.

1fisher

Reaction score
theogt;2334984 said:

after the last few weeks I think we've already achieved this!

joseephuss

Reaction score
theogt;2334984 said:

The Raiders and Lions may have something to say about that. Since Dallas is the most popular team and people love to hate them they probably will be in the news longer.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CactusCowboy;2334979 said:
Not me. No BS. He is a nice guy. He is a lousy motivator. Team has zero leadership. This team reminds me of the Portland TrailBlazers all those years where they had all the talent in the world, never won squat. No continuity, will not win the big ones.

Is Garret the guy? Lost of smarts, but last few games I thought he called sub par games. I just don't see a winning atmosphere here.

At least the Trailblazers won alot of playoff series-they just failed to win the big one, that's all.

As for being surprised if he gets fired? Wasn't he nothing more than a 1-stop gap to begin with?

Really-hire Steve Spagnuola...the results will only be the same. The half **** players here need to start motivating themselves first. There's nothing a coach can do about that.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Boysboy;2335022 said:
At least the Trailblazers won alot of playoff series-they just failed to win the big one, that's all.

As for being surprised if he gets fired? Wasn't he nothing more than a 1-stop gap to begin with?

Really-hire Steve Spagnuola...the results will only be the same. The half **** players here need to start motivating themselves first. There's nothing a coach can do about that.

Because in the NBA you don't play just one game in the playoffs. Anything can happen in one game, but generally the better team prevails in a series. Of course it is not realistical to play a best of 5 or 7 in the NFL, but I would have liked Dallas' chances in a series against the Giants last year.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

The way this team looks we are already the laughing stock....13 probowlers.....:rolleyes:

links18

Reaction score
Nobody is getting fired. Nobody is getting cut and most likely nobody is getting traded either.

Boysboy

Reaction score
joseephuss;2335045 said:
Because in the NBA you don't play just one game in the playoffs. Anything can happen in one game, but generally the better team prevails in a series. Of course it is not realistical to play a best of 5 or 7 in the NFL, but I would have liked Dallas' chances in a series against the Giants last year.

What I meant was that the Blazers succeeded in ADVANCING in the playoffs, series or no. It was the big one they failed to get.

BTW-didn't the Mavs lose in the 1st round to some lightweight Golden State team? No excuse for losing in 6 to some lightweight team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2334984 said:

BINGO.

It would be insane even by Jerry's dysfunctional standards.

and what would it accomplish. the problems lay with the players, a few in particular.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2335060 said:
Let's do it. Promote Campo.

can you imagine.

the funniest part is there would be hundreds of people or more saying what a good thing it is. And that he will get the playmakers the ball!!!

LOl

I am telling you, we should just fire wade and hire T.O.'s personal trainer as HC.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;2334984 said:

Wade probably deserves to be fired, but I doubt it will happen.

And with the direction this season was going even before Romo's injury thing today, we were going to be the laughingstock anyway. Honestly we already are...there's no way this team should be this mediocre.

rangers71

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2335046 said:
The way this team looks we are already the laughing stock....13 probowlers.....:rolleyes:

You do realize that making the pro bowl is just a popularity contest and doesn't mean squat right?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Genital Herpes would surprise me. Wade getting da boot would as well, but to a much lesser extent.