Would you be against signing Revis for a cheap one year deal?

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
would y'all be against signing Revis for a cheap one year deal? I know he has lost a step for sure but it's good for depth and to compete. Still hoping we can get Carr back. He's nothing spectacular but very durable and never missed a game in Dallas.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Yea that'd be the only kicker and possibly why we could get him dirt cheap. I would like to get Sidney Jones in the 3rd or later if this injury pushes him back.

Lutonio

Reaction score
How cheap are we talking? There's a chance he might not want want his legacy to be an effort like last year.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I'm not giving him over 3mil with last year performance on top of a possible suspension. I highly doubt he'd entertain anything under 8 like previously stated

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Revis won't sign for cheap. At this point, his name is means more than his play on the field. Overall there really wouldn't be much point of signing him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Revis won't sign for cheap. At this point, his name is means more than his play on the field. Overall there really wouldn't be much point of signing him.

I was shocked at how quickly he fell from shutdown corner to "let's throw at that guy!"
:omg:

vaturkey

Reaction score
I was shocked at how quickly he fell from shutdown corner to "let's throw at that guy!"
:omg:
Agreed. He is a shell of what he was. He might be a candidate for conversion to safety, but he was never known as a hard hitter although he has the required size. PS. He won't be cheap and that means he won't be here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. He is a shell of what he was. He might be a candidate for conversion to safety, but he was never known as a hard hitter although he has the required size. PS. He won't be cheap and that means he won't be here.

I'm not sure that the guy doesn't just walk away from the game and retire. He's already made a ton of money in his career and he now has $6 million reasons not to play.