Would you take Demaryius Thomas?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
With our 2nd round pick? Assuming we draft an OL or S with our 1st round pick, would anyone be opposed to Thomas? He's kind of flying under the radar because of his foot injury before the combine. He kind of reminds me of a poor man's Calvin Johnson. Thoughts?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheSport78;3302796 said:
With our 2nd round pick? Assuming we draft an OL or S with our 1st round pick, would anyone be opposed to Thomas? He's kind of flying under the radar because of his foot injury before the combine. He kind of reminds me of a poor man's Calvin Johnson. Thoughts?

I think it would be a good pick in the 2nd. For me I want to see us get highly talented players and I think Thomas fits that bill

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Thomas. There's a lot of receivers in this draft I like, but he's not one of them. In the second, I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing though.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Still a question mark because of Georgia Tech's triple option attack, but he does remind me of Calvin Johnson in how he strides.

dmoore

Reaction score
He's too good to be available at our 2nd round pick. If anything, it's more impressive that he was successful in GT's option attack. If they were throwing the ball, it was going his way. He's 6'3", 230 with good speed and lead the ACC in recieving yards on a team that didn't throw the football. What isn't there to like? He's not my favorite in this draft, but I certainly like him a great deal.