Would you take Justin Jefferson?

Carter

Reaction score
If he falls to 17?

I think hes the best receiver in the Draft. Superstart Potential. Could you pass if he falls to 17 with so many Needs in the Secondary and the Defense?

J-man

Reaction score
I just now created a post about taking him. Dude would make our offense unstoppable!

Sydla

Reaction score
If Chaisson and Kinlaw were gone, along with the three other WRs, and I couldn't trade out of that spot, yes, I'd absolutely take Jefferson.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I've been all about Ruggs/Reagor at 17.

But the more I've thought about it, the more I like the idea of a guy like Jefferson, who is a much more complete receiver. Gives you a lot of flexibility, even if he's not going to be quite that over-the-top type of WR. And by being able to play outside, he allows you to play Cooper in the slot more, where he should be devastating. Ruggs/Reagor don't really give you that option.

J-man

Reaction score
If Chaisson and Kinlaw were gone, along with the three other WRs, and I couldn't trade out of that spot, yes, I'd absolutely take Jefferson.

The top 3 WR's are all great prospects. With the exception of possibly Ruggs, unless I'm pigeon holed, I'm not taking them at 17, but I'd take Jefferson. I like him and Ruggs almost equally, but actually lean towards Jefferson a little. They (he) would just fit our team needs more than Lamb and Jeudy would.
He would make our offense ridiculously hard to cover everything and stop.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The top 3 receivers probably go between 11-15. A trade probably is needed to get one of them. Oh, but it would be worth it. Justin Jefferson probably is there for Dallas at 17. He would be worth the shot there...

Myself, I'd want Jerry to force a trade up to get one of the top 3...other wise, ride out the value to hit the Dallas picks.

Having one of the very top set of receivers; would force the extra man out of the box, and open the running game fully open.