Would you trade up to snag Leo Or DRC

shooterware94

Benched
Reaction score
The best 2 corners in the draft are leodis mckelvin and drc for most people. Most mock drafts dont have either 1 falling to us and some even have both of them in the top 10 (Mayock). So my question is would you trade maybe a later 2nd day pick to trade up 5-7 spots and try to snag whoever is left. The corner class is nice but i would like to grab one of those guys because they did so well at the combine. So do you think the cowboys should trade up to the middle teens to snag one of them by trading a 2nd late day pick or maybe a player on the roster or would you just want us to stay put and pick the best cb available?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
shooterware94;1999234 said:
The best 2 corners in the draft are leodis mckelvin and drc for most people. Most mock drafts dont have either 1 falling to us and some even have both of them in the top 10 (Mayock). So my question is would you trade maybe a later 2nd day pick to trade up 5-7 spots and try to snag whoever is left. The corner class is nice but i would like to grab one of those guys because they did so well at the combine. So do you think the cowboys should trade up to the middle teens to snag one of them by trading a 2nd late day pick or maybe a player on the roster or would you just want us to stay put and pick the best cb available?

Stay put... Talib or Cason wouldn't be a bad consolation prize...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
We dont need any cb's as Roy is going to step up this year and provide support to our cb's this year when they are beat--just like a Pro Bowl saftey should do.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Only if it was a few places. I'd rather stay put and take any one of the top 5 CBs. I do not believe Leodis or DRC are so far superior to all the rest that moving up is a necessity. In fact, I believe the best CB in this group is Cason.