Wouldn't it be great...

dfense

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to see Roy W. knock the snot out of someone? Just an out of no where BANG!

It's been a while hasn't it?

Remember when Pinkston just about soiled himself at the thought of a crossing route?

Or Amani Toomer smelling his own chinstrap?

Or Laverneus Coles?
Or a ball jarring kickoff tackle. Something, COME ON ROY!!

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
There are 3 guys for sure i would love to see Roy kick the crap out of:

1. Brandon Jacobs

2. Shockey

3. Come in at FB and blast Antonio Pierce

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I'd like to see Roy return the a$$drilling served up to him by Shockey in game 1

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I just want him to play Power Authority on Sunday....
And Light Someone Up!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i'll take an interception(he hasn't picked sheli yet) and some nice run stuffing tackles(keeping roidan jacobs in check) over a big hit.

Reaction score
If you watch the game again, check out the play in the first quarter where Spears sacked Donovan for the fumble. Roy and Reeves had Reggie Brown double teamed and if Donovan threw the ball deep which he has done to Dallas alot in the past it would have been a interception for sure. Thats why i dont get into the Roy sucks stuff. It was perfect coverage. Go check for yourselves.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
It's be great to see Roy slam Sharkey and cause a fumble which we recover, then on the next play see Julius burst through the middle for 60 yards and a TD.

The chances of that happening seem as remote as the chances of Billy Cundiff kicking the extra point.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I would like to see a success safety blitz from Roy.

Zman5

Reaction score
jchocolate82;1754313 said:
man it has been awhile since Roy really layed the boom on someone:eek:

It's because they took off the "Jacked Up" segment from the Monday Night Countdown show.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dfense;1754158 said:
Wouldn't it be great to see Roy W. knock the snot out of someone? Just an out of no where BANG!
Tom Brady was the one hit I would have paid to see.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'd like to see Roy knock Plaxico out (but don't injure him... he's on my fantasy team). It was Plaxico who called him an overrated ankle-tackler.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
...but ever since Roy got the 75,000 dollar fine, I think he has been hesitant. I don't know, I don't think big hitters just quit hitting, and he hasn't had a slobberknocker in a long time. Here is to him laying the wood this Sunday.:star:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago when he actually decided to give a handful of interviews, I believe he stated that he started letting up a bit on the big hits to preserve his body.

I mean, as fun as they are to watch, there's equal force on both sides of the equation in a hard hit. If he's going to have a long career and not break down before he's ready, he had to lay off the big hits a little.