wouldn't it be great?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
for atlanta to beat carolina since they are playing the early game? that way..the cowboys could prepare for the game knowing 4 hours ahead of time that if they win...........they are in!!!! i think it might just get a wee bit loud in texas stadium come sunday.

i can't imagine my nerves if it comes down to philly having to upset the Commanders right before dallas plays the night game...:mad:

this year has been tough enough on the ole ticker already.

cmon patrick kerney.........take delhomme's head off!!!!:)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Man, I just dont see them beating Carolina. I think they are going to be fired up and ATL just doesnt have anything to play for.

- Mike G.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
You have to question how hard Atlanta will play knowing they are playing only for pride. If they show up, they have a great chance of beating Carolina.

dal0789

Reaction score
Hold-on is it 4 sure that we will go in the wildcard if Panthers lose and we win because I have heard nothing about it somebody plz fill me in!!!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
dal0789 said:
Hold-on is it 4 sure that we will go in the wildcard if Panthers lose and we win because I have heard nothing about it somebody plz fill me in!!!
yes carolina lose we are in...or washington lose and we are in..

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
dal0789 said:

Of course, same record and we beat them head to head.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Still be us! Either one of Washington or Carolina loses and we win, then we are in the playoffs!

dal0789

Reaction score
i know im just curious who would go in panthers or skins----- if skins win and panthers lose which team would go in??