wow 45 inch verticle... Calvin Johnson vid

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
YoMick;1315933 said:
I remember going crazy over Watkins and his ability to jump real high...... :eek:

I'm with you, Mick. What good is jumping really high if you are nowhere near the ball?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Tass;1315948 said:
I'm with you, Mick. What good is jumping really high if you are nowhere near the ball?

I wasnt really knocking Watkins... just that I remember getting real excited about that and had him picking off INT's left and right LOL

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
EPL0c0;1315945 said:
Johnnie Lee Higgins Jr.

great player from sweeny,texas.

20 miles from my hometown.

love to see him wear blue and silver.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1315927 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Johnson, Rice, or Ginn slip to 22.

Nothing will make Johnson slip. He's probably the #2 pick, could even be #1, and is definitely top 5. He's the best WR prospect in 20 years.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
This reminds me of the '88 class of recievers, Irvin, Sharpe, Brown, seems like theres someone else, but a great class though.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
lane;1315977 said:
great player from sweeny,texas.

20 miles from my hometown.

love to see him wear blue and silver.
I'm biased b/c I'm a UTEP alum. But even if I wasn't, having seen him, I'd like him to end up in Dallas.

He's fast...4.2 fast. He has solid hands, can make guys miss. Best of all, he can field punts AND kickoffs. He really is a utility player like Matt Austin, 'cept a MUCH better reciever. A play he lived on at UTEP was the quick out from Jordan Palmer. Romo has that quick release ability. Get him the ball and let him make his moves.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
EPL0c0;1316358 said:
I'm biased b/c I'm a UTEP alum. But even if I wasn't, having seen him, I'd like him to end up in Dallas.

He's fast...4.2 fast. He has solid hands, can make guys miss. Best of all, he can field punts AND kickoffs. He really is a utility player like Matt Austin, 'cept a MUCH better reciever. A play he lived on at UTEP was the quick out from Jordan Palmer. Romo has that quick release ability. Get him the ball and let him make his moves.

:eek: I don't believe you

joseephuss

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1315927 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Johnson, Rice, or Ginn slip to 22.

I have not seen Sidney Rice play that often. The few times I watched South Carolina play, their offense was shut down. Spurrier does not have a great track record for producing top NFL wide receivers. The Vikings got the last great Gamecock receiver in Troy Williamson and he hasn't done too much yet. I am probably being over critical and I really just don't know that much about Rice, but based on the history of South Carolina and Spurrier I would stay away in the 1st round.